🎈yandere tanjiro 🎈

This was the anonym request on tumblr: How would yandere Tanjiro react to reader asking him if they're heartless since people have called reader heartless before?

your head layed comfortably against his shoulder, his hand cupping the top of your head and moving in circling motions.

"am I heartless?" you asked, furrowing your brows at the memory of the word being thrown at you a while prior.

"are you what?" he asked back in return.

his hand froze in it's movement for a while before it traveled down to rest at the side of your neck.

he stopped moving as if it'd help him to hear you more clearly.

"if I'm heartless, what do you think?" you repeated, moving your head so you could look at him.

Tanjiro is an awfully bad liar, he couldn't help but make strange faces when he lied and you really wanted to know his true answer.

"who told you that?" he grabbed your shoulder gently, turning you to face him.

he knew someone must've said that to you, you wouldn't think or ask him otherwise, no one would.

"i was just wondering" you said but Tanjiro revealed his thoughts, making you blush at his right guess.

"so, who did?" he tried again.

"please, just tell me.." you insisted on the other hand.

"why would you even care about what someone else says about you?" tanjiro furrowed his brows, his eyes mixed with worry and a hint of anger.

how could anyone dare to call you that? who did they think they are?

you didn't answer.

tanjiro sighed before continuing to speak.

"if you were to ask for my opinion, no, you are not heartless. there is so much evidence that you are not, it is impossible that you got the idea yourself which leads me to believe someone else told you you are. you are so kind, so polite and always help when you can"

you could tell that tanjiro was telling the truth and it made you feel better about yourself.

without a warning he embraced you into a hug, patting your head before following the length of your hair with his hand.

"you have a beautiful heart" he whispered against the top of head.

his grip around you was firm, as if you'd break loose of hid grip at any second and sometimes he still worried that you'd do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally found a way to get my stuff from tumblr over here more easily lol, there's (probably) quiet some content coming