(yan.) sanemi x afab. reader

a now deactivated account on tumblr requested:

 I just saw a Yandere what you've wrote, and I loved!

Can I ask a yandere in that vibe, please?

Sanemi X Female Reader

She is his wife, Sanemi it's a possessive husband. I would like to see he freak out about it. It can be a modern one. The rest it's up to your imagination.

Thank you! 🖤

"'Hate me, then,' he breathed

"'Hate me, then,' he breathed. 'Break yourself into a thousand pieces and deny me each and every one of them. Because I am never letting you go.'"

 - Nenia Campbell

"I can do this myself" you told him, but he didn't listen.

swiftly and fast he picked the piece of clothing up you dropped by accident earlier.

"thanks" you spitted out as he laid it into your open hand.

"no problem" he answered sweetly and you used the piece of fabric to hit him.

"get lost!" you yelled while he ran away.

you would lie if you said Sanemi was never overprotective and possessive, but it was even worse since you broke the news to him that you were pregnant.

it was almost annoying how he barely let you walk around the house, how he suddenly felt like he had to help you at everything you did since you carried his baby in you.

hell, he didn't even let you cut vegetables for dinner anymore.

but it was also sweet how he behaved, how he became so red and embarrassed when he cut said vegetables for the first time for you and didn't know how to cut them.

he stood there for a good minute or two until you noticed how lost he was.

the way he'd put his head on your stomach when he thought you were asleep, how he whispered to his unborn child about how much he loved it and he'd tell it stories he knew from his childhood.

you never told him that you were awake, that you even waited for him to talk to the baby until you'd fall asleep.

Sanemi changed, in a good way, but you still missed the old one from time to time.

you missed how he'd push you away when you teased him, the way he teased you.

you hoped he'd become the old one as soon as the baby was born.

"I'm hungry" you said.

your head laid in Sanemis lap while he was watching TV, you just awoke from a nap.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked, his gaze still glued on the object in front of him.

"I don't know.." you mumbled.