"What is that creature?" I thought.

Y/n's pov;
"Wow, look at that we lived." Uno said.

"Is everyone alright?" Yamato asked.

"We're fine thanks to you, Yamato." Nico said.

"Appreciate it," I said.

"I'll see what I could do to help the evacuation. I'm sure the inmates will be safe with you, sir." Seitarou says, before running off.

"Of course!" Yamato said.

"To think Jyugo could do that much damage." Rock said.

"I know," I said.

"He looks so vicious, but it's him its still Jyugo." Uno said.

As Jyugo ran towards Musashi and tried to hit him with his elbow. Musashi caught it and used his flames to burn him. Jyugo pushs himself off of him and did another power strike from his blade. Musashi dodges to the side, and the attack went straight to the Warden, but lucky it went past her and Mitsuru.

"Apprehend those inmates at once!" The Warden yelled.

"Ma'am!" Hajime and Kenshirou say, before going towards Jyugo and Musashi.

"Their powers contradict all our knowledge! Bring them in for interrogation!" The Warden yelled.

Musashi's pov;
"Screw that noise can't you see the two of us are busy. You can ask your questions later. But not until me and Jyugo finished our business!" I shouted, before aiming my flames towards the guards on the right. "Nanba guards are pretty tough I kinda-". I sensed Jyugo behind me. I move to the side and ran behind Jyugo.

"Tell me, where he is or I'll take your arms, like I did your eyes." He said.

"I was reckless back then it won't happen again." I say, while flackbacks  play through my mind of when Jyugo took my eyes. I surrounded myself with my own flames. "And I'll take those shackles for myself!". I threw my attack down to the ground, causing the flames to circle around me and Jyugo.

Hajime's pov;
"There's a wall of fire around them. There's no way we can get in there." Kenshirou said.

"This is going to be a real hassle." I said.

Nobody's pov;
"So I get we can't unlock your shackles. But hey what do you think about this plan? I burn you into ashes, then the shackles is all that's left. Easier than cutting you up right? And I'll always have something to remember you by." Musashi said.

"Just stop running your mouth and tell me, what you know about the guard!" Jyugo shouted, while launching multiple attacks. The flames spreads out in different directions.

Y/n's pov;
When Jyugo launched his attack. Some parts of the flames to come towards us.

"Everyone get down!" I shouted, before we ducked down.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Uno repeats over and over.

"That was a close call." Yamato said.