"Let me speak to her." It reads.

~NICOLE MALEN NEPAL~

Setting her up wasn't easy.

By her, I mean Kiana. See, it took a while because it was supposed to be planned on the night before her and Elias left to go to LA. I followed them there of course, due to the fact that they had another club out there and I needed money. There's also a new girl, Adore?

Yeah, were basically sisters now. I told her how Kiana and Aurelle are always jumping me, just because I'm close to Elias. I mean, just because he knew me longer then he knew you doesn't mean that you just get to rip my fucking hair out. And do I forgive her for that? No. Why would I? If I planned to get her kidnapped i obviously don't like her.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Adore asks. We're in Texas waiting for them to arrive. "Of course it is!" I happily speak as I get a call from Elias. "Oh, hold on." I answer the phone call. "Hello?" I smile as it drops quickly. "I swear to god Nicole if you have something to do with Kiana missing"- I cut him off. "I would never do such a thing! Why would I?" I tilt my head as I hear his frustration release as he begins yelling.

A slam, then a glass breaking, and a frustrated Elias hanging up on me. I laugh as I sit my phone down, talking with Adore until a knock lands on the door. I see a blanket with a person inside that's taped shut, a few of my brothers friends, and of course, him.

I open the door, hugging him as they grab the blanket, throwing it inside. Her body sits inside as I rip the tape apart, smiling at the hurt Kiana. "Where's Elias to save you now?" She grits her teeth as the sock gets spat out her mouth. "I don't fucking need him." Lies.

"Yes you do," I slap her before she sits on her knees. "You know you do." Her things are sat on the table as my brother motions for me to follow him. I do. Hopefully she stays there.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

The rope bindings aren't too tight, I'm able to get my feet out of them as I bring my hands to my mouth. I try ripping the rope with my teeth, getting one part through the loop and the rope falls to the floor. "Damn they suck at tying." I think as Adore walks out the meeting room. "Don't fucking tell them I'm helping you." She hands me clothes before walking back into the room.

I hurry and put them on, slipping the clothes over my scars as I grab my things, running out the house. I call Elias, him picking up before the first ring. "El"- he begins sobbing. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" He manages to get out between sobs. "Texas.. hu-hurry.." I send him my location as I run out onto the streets, covering my feet with the oversized sweats she gave me.

"Stay on the phone with me, Kiana. Please stay on the phone with me." His keys jiggle in his hands as he answers the FaceTime call. "Fuck, my phones going to die.." he drives faster. "Elias, you won't get here in time.." I look to see a black SUV parking next to me as Nicole, Brandon and Adore all start running after me.

I begin running, my feet hitting the cold, dirty concrete as Elias praises me for running. "Keep going, I know you can baby." His car speeds up. I run faster, losing Adore but Nicole and Brandon are still running after me. I run at the pace of his car, going to the airport that I landed at. "I'm at Scarlet Airport, hurry love." His breathing becomes heavier as I hide on the other side of a door. Nicole enters the airport, I'm assuming I lost Brandon.

She's out of breath, and I guess running track as a kid was good because my adrenaline isn't wearing out. I go into the bathroom, entering a stall as I turn my phone volume down, standing on the toilet seat. I catch my breath as the adrenaline wears off, looking at my phone as Elias isn't in view. "Elias?" I whisper making sure he could hear me as he looks at his phone, propping it up as I get a "hm?" In return.