The middle of the day. Good.

Começar do início

"Okay, now time to began. Th-" Webs started.

"Um, I don't have a scroll." Qibli said, raising his hand.

Webs raised an eyebrow. "It should have been with all of your things in your cave"

"Uh, I didn't get anything, but..... Oh." Qibli said, remembering that he had multiple scrolls on his bed, and thinking that it was way too cold, he decided to make a fire with the scroll, thinking that they were some scrolls that Thorn made him bring that were just some little kid stories.

"What?" Webs demanded.

"Well, uh." Qibli struggled.

Winter rolled his eyes and said, "The idiot burned them."

"SERIOUSLY?!" Qibli said, shaking Winter to death, while Winter having a blank stare on.

"Is that so?" Webs said taking his gaze off of Winter, and putting it on Qibli.

Qibli jumped back, "Uhh....." 

Webs sighed and said, "Go to Tsunami and ask for a scroll."

Qibli then started to walk out of the room, but then Webs said, "Also." 

Qibli then stopped in his tracks, and turned to Webs.

"Good luck. This is her only free period." Webs said, sharpening his chalk, which Moon questioned.

Qibli gulped at Webs words, and went out of the room to get a scroll.

"Anyway." Webs said after Qibli exited, turning to the board. "We will be learning about Scorching, wars, ancient history, and evolution. 50% of you grade will be from tests and quizzes, while the other half will be assignments, and other things." Webs said, pointing at a the words on the board.

Moon nodded. Webs looked pleased that someone was listening to him, and went back to talking. Moon drowned out his voice. She looked at the others.

Turtle, and Winter was paying attention, Umber was listening, but not exactly processing the words, and Kinkajou was literally sitting towards the exit to the cave, and not the teacher. 

"Kinkajou?" Webs snapped, closing his eyes.

"Yes?" She said, turning around.

"Turn around and listen please." Web snapped again, with his eyes still closed while rubbing his temple.

"Yes sir." Kinkajou said, turning back to the exit.

Webs opened his eyes, and said, "I JUST ASKED YOU TURN AROUND, WHY DID YOU NOT TURN AROUND?!"

"I did turn around, though." Kinkajou pointed out.

"NO YOU DID NOT!" Webs said.

"She did turn around." Carnelian said.

"She did." Winter said, supporting the Skywing. Moon looked into his mind, surprised that he did that to try and piss of the teacher.

"SHE DID NOT." Webs said.

"She did." Umber said as well, earning nods from everyone, half of them trying to piss of the teacher discreetly.

"WELL... I.... FINE. JUST TURN TOWARDS ME." Webs said, turning towards the board again.

Kinkajou was then facing the board by then. Moon then decided to listen to the lecture, with nothing else to do.

"So, you will all need to fill out this sheet, for me to know what you all know about scorching." Webs said, holding up a piece of paper.

Kinkajou raised her hand.

"Yes Kinkajou?" Webs said.

"What's scorching?" She asked.