MD Vampire AU Part 8

Start from the beginning

Boyfriend? Thought N.

BOYFRIEND?!?! Thought Uzi.

The two looked at each other- blushing at the official sounding title. Sure they'd made out countless times- and they literally confessed they loved each other before they fell asleep- but hearing the word boyfriend still felt strange. Especially from Uzi's dad.

Khan noticed the teenagers blushing faces and sighed "Just send him to your room". Uzi nodded- face still pink- and gestured for N to go to her room, which he did. Leaving Uzi and Khan alone in the sitting room, silently staring at each other awkwardly.

"Uzi, why did you ever leave the bunker in the first place? I built those doors to protect you- it's what your mother begged me to do before one of them- one of his kind..." Khan stopped, shuddering at the memory. He had no idea which vampire did it, but as far as he was concerned it didn't matter, they all were responsible for the death of hundreds.

Uzi shuffled on the sofa "I left because I wanted to hurt myself away from the cameras- the only reason I didn't that night is because N found me- he cared for me so fast". The girl paused to read her father's face, noticing that he seemed to be breathing heavy.

"I just wanted to protect you Uzi- why are you always so tempted to hurt yourself? Where have I gone wrong? And what if he's the one who killed your mother Uzi? Could you forgive that?" Khan asked, voice rising with the last few words- as far as he was concerned, he hadn't done anything wrong.

His daughter clearly disagreed, "You've never understood me- all you care about are those fucking doors! I've told you about the bullies before- and you never gave a crap, 'it's all in good fun' was your reaction. I've grown up under this idea that I'm your least favourite project- a mistake that FAILED YOU- not someone you failed yourself... if N killed mum, that sucks, but in the last few weeks he's given me more attention then you ever had! I owe him for that dad- I love him for that!"  Uzi screamed the last few lines, standing up to glare at her father while she did.
Her eyes were filling with tears, and Khan stepped back at the sight of pure rage on his daughter's face.

"I never knew you felt that alone" is all Khan could say, tears filling up his own eyes as he realised the extent of his failures as a parent.

Uzi sniffled and turned away from her father "If you wanna help now, stay distant..I need to go talk with N".

Khan tried to speak- but lacked the words to reach his daughter. To rub extra in his face about how much he'd messed up, Uzi removed her T-Shirt. Displaying all the scars from her wrists to neck, even her waist was lined with red marks.

While her father stood horrified, Uzi stomped back to her room. Not even caring she was just in her bra- honestly she wasn't paying attention to that until...

"AHHHHHHH" N screamed, covering his eyes while blushing intensely. He'd seen Uzi's shoulders before- and her stomach from crop tops- but he had a pretty good view of her chest now.

Uzi couldn't help but laugh at how flustered N had become, deciding not to put on a shirt as she sat next to him on the bed. N desperately tried to look anywhere else, but Uzi purposely kissed him so he'd turn round. Naturally he squealed again when he saw her chest, but she just grinned and curled up in his lap.

Unsure what he was allowed to do at the moment, N simply looked away, blush bright on his face. A moment passed when N eventually asked "So when your dad called me your boyfriend..."

"You don't have to worry about that".

"But what am I? To you I mean" N said, looking down at Uzi placed delicately in between his legs. She blushed at him "I guess I could call you that- if you want too..."

N grinned and pulled Uzi up for a quick kiss. To tease N a little Uzi placed one of his hands on her bra strap- making N instantly shove her off- resulting in a laughing human and a flustered vampire.

Uzi stopped laughing and cupped Ns still blushing face "Come on boyfriend- I'm hungry" her voice was playful, and N knew exactly what she wanted. "Sorry, I'm full" N teased back, falling down on Uzi's bed.

She gasped at him before essentially jumping on his stomach, growling at him for attention. He laughed and pet her head, still trying desperately to avoid looking at her chest. Eventually Uzi settled, letting N wrap his arms around her body. They didn't need to sleep, but there was something so peaceful about being alone together- they didn't dare move.

At least they didn't until Uzi felt Ns hand move up from her waist to her bra strap. She went still as he fiddled with it gently, then traced the rest of her arm with his hand.

Suddenly N sat up with Uzi still in his lap. He looked at her- eyes slits- a familiar hunger racing through his mind. "Uzi..." he muttered, running one hand through her hair while the other held her tight at the waist.