...

"Are they gonna hear us?" I look over at Julian as he pulls his shirt over his head, that familiar unconcerned look on his face.

He turns to face the fall before sitting down on the edge of the bed and leaning over to untie his shoes. "Why does it matter if they do? Isn't it the same as fucking in a hotel?"

I roll my eyes and unclasp my bra. "No. It's not the same, Julian. We are fucking on a bus with someone possibly being less than a foot away from the door. Hotels at least have a better lock mechanism."

He laughs at me and I know it's because he thinks my concerns are stupid or even childish. "Okay, Luna Maria. I hear you, but there's nothing I can do about that right now," I watch, my eyes admittedly wandering the length of his smooth and perfectly chiseled body as he approaches me. "But I promise," he places one hand on my waist, the other on my chin. "That I'll fuck you in all the quiet, peaceful, luxury you want once we stop. Okay?"

For a second, I want to melt into him. But that's only for a second and second isn't that long. "You know if I wasn't contractually obligated to be here, I'd think you were flirting with me or something."

A rough chuckle leaves his throat and his fingers grasp my chick tighter, "I still have to get you wet enough to want to fuck me, Luna Maria. I'm a pimp, not a brute."

I fake laugh as he smiles down at me, his hands and his body working together to guide me onto the bed. "You're so— funny. I didn't even know they were two different things but I guess you learn something new everyday huh?"

He doesn't take a break between smiling for talking and just uses all his breath to inhale into me, and it works. My chest pumps up into his and my eyes squeeze shut. My body crawls as it heats up and clings to his bear skin.

He's already ripped my underwear off and thrown them into the cracks of the bed and his fingers have already made their way to figure out how effective his flirting is—

"I guess it works."

If I could roll my eyes, I would, but I can't so instead I enjoy his fingers as they travel the ridges inside of me and feel for the spot he knows leaves bite marks in his shoulders and scratches in his back.

I struggle to find words, or enough air as I watch and feel his long, trained fingers plunge deep inside of me before pulling back out.

"What? What's wrong princess? Can't you speak now?" His cocky grin isn't as cocky as I stare at him through tears. "You're so fucking wet. Shit."

We are both looking down at my clit vibrating against the sides of his two stacked fingers. My hand moves for his, my fingers wrapping around the two he is unrelentingly plunging inside of me. I can feel my wetness on his fingers and how it's flooded his hand. His knuckles and the surrounding fingers are just as soaked as the ones inside of me and the same is true for my thighs now.

"I want you inside of me," I beg unwillingly. "I want you. Fuck I love your fingers but I want you." My voice is whinier than I would enjoy to remember later, but I'm not in control of that right now.

"Why? Tell me why and I'll fuck you however you want."

"I'm not—" I breathe as he goes harder, my stomach caving in as my legs seize up and my chest stutters.

"You're not what? Tell me what you're not?"

"I'm not stroking your ego to get you to fuck me" is what I promise I would say if I could. But I don't seem to be in control of anything in my life right now, so all I say is: "Please. I just want you to fuck me. Don't make me beg."

My hands are grasping at the sides of his face as if they're the anchor to my sanity and his smile is what's making me go crazy.

"Good enough."

His fingers fall from my body and it feels like a piece of me is gone. He flips me over onto my stomach, my face buried in my hair and the thick sheets as he presses me farther down and lifts my ass in the air.

"You just look so gorgeous from all angles don't you? That pretty little mouth talks like that for a reason huh."

My mouth is dry as I'm waiting to feel whole again; as I'm waiting for him to make me feel full again.

His chest presses against my back as he leans over me, his body still much larger than mine as he holds me down gently with just his weight and blows a soft shuttered breath over my ear. My body shivers in anticipation as his warm and rough tongue glides over the edge of my ear before he bites the top.

I shut my eyes as I listen to the sounds of his breathing and the subtle sounds of his tongue rubbing against the insides of his mouth. His teeth clasp around the cuff of my ear and all at once I feel him enter me smoothly and slowly with no resistance due to me still being soaking. His soft and pleasure-filled grunts that boarder a sound of pain mix with my satisfied moans.

A smile crosses my face as his hips slowly extend out before sliding back to set. With one hand on my waist and holding my slightly quivering body in place, the other travels up my arm, the hair on his kissing the smooth skin on mine before his hand clasps around mine and holds it tight.

"You're holding me so tight it's as if you love me." He chuckles in my ear as he tries to hide the soft moans he's letting out.

"You're fucking me like you want me to."

My hand lifts up and take his with it as I hold the side of his face and pull his lips onto mine. His mouth is wet and warm and numbing as he rolls onto his side. He lifts my leg up and shifts is position slightly, ensuring to not break the seal out lips have created.

"Now why would I want that?" He smiles, his lips slowly parting from mine but not moving an inch from my mouth.

His fingers grip into my thigh as his pace quickens suddenly and my eyes widen with pleasure. The intensity spikes in my head as my lips fall open and my body feels helpless against his.

His grunts intensity as I hold his hair between my fingers and he continues with no hint at reducing his speed. His tattooed covered arm wraps around my chest and squeezes my body closer to his.

His grunts have turned to pants and my moans have turned to high pitched and uncontrollable whines.

A tight and indescribable feeling melts into the core of my slit as I feel myself becoming dangerously close to one of my best orgasms ever.

"Fuck, Luna." His hand squeezes mine as he peppers desperate kisses into my shoulder and neck, my body easily willing to open up to him for whatever he wants. "I'm—fuck."

"Julian. Julian." I whine as my back arches away from his body and he pulses inside of me as I release around him. My stomach tightens as my chest continues to stutter the same beat of him pumping in and out of me slowly.

Our bodies stiffen as we reach the end of our climaxes and hot heaven is all that we feel between the two of us.

"Fuck. Already worth every fucking penny."

I laugh as I kiss his reddened cheek. He rolls over and holds me on top of his body. I flip onto his front before leaning over the side into the tight space between the wall and the bed to grab my encased camera.

I sit up on top of him and view his tired and satisfied through my lens. I lean back and try to get the perfect shot of him. 

"Here."

He grunts as I throw a pillow over his face and force his arm around the width of it. "Perfect."

The side of his face is exposed as he smiles a closed smile and I take a shot. I take another one as his hand covers his face and he rolls his body to the side slightly.

"The perfect model."

"Shut up."