Confession, Acceptance, Disapproval

--

A

fter they got Kurai a happy meal, they arrived home, Kirishima and Bakugou sat down on the couch while Kurai was eating at the table, the redhead wasn't going to have anyone ruin their nice white couch.

"I don't think we asked this, but, do you know why you got these memories back?" Kirishima asked in a whisper. He didn't want Kurai to know, even though she was possibly evasdropping.

"No, not really," Bakugou shrugged. "Sometimes, it's because something similar happened?"

"But other times, they just came from my dreams," Bakugou rubbed his head, like he was trying to get the answer from it.

"Does it happen every night?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou shook his head.

"The dream thing only happened once though," the blond explained.

"Well, we can't do much with that, but similar occurances might be a lead to something," Kirishima commented. "I'll call Midoriya and see what he thinks."

The redhead stood up and left to go make the phone call in another room.

Bakugou turned around to look at Kurai, she was staring back at him. Intensely. He turned back around, a little unsettled now. Did she hear everything they were saying? She must've, right? Why would she be staring at him so intensely if she hadn't?

He stood up and joined her at the table.

"So," she began, almost like he was in trouble. "You have some of your memories back?"

"Yes," he admits.

"And you thought to just...not tell us?" She asked, not looking up at him as she dipped her nuggets in ketchup.

"I wasn't sure how to bring it up," Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck, feeling sweat of...intimidation?

He has a slight understanding of why. Having learned more about her quirk, about what it can do, she's quite an intimidating person. She'll be a good hero. But then again. She's seven, and adorable.

"Mhm," she hums, though it sounded like she wasn't believing him.

"Hey, I'm back," Kirishima called out, joining them at the table. "What are you two talking about?"

"I was showing Papa what toy I got!" Kurai lied and smiled brightly.

"Oh, and what did you get?" Kirishima asked, being easily convinced, or he was pretending he believed her. Bakugou couldn't really tell.

Kurai complied and pulled out her unpacked toy to show to Kirishima.

"Oh wow," he said in admiration, though it was in the kind of voice you give when a toddler tells you something you already know. Sweeter sounding sarcasm.

She smiled enthusiastically, very happy with his response as she put the toy back inside the box and went back to eating her food.

Kirishima looked directly at Bakugou and signaled with his eyes for him to follow him. The blond stood up and did as asked.

"What did he say?" Bakugou asked once they were in an entirely different room.

"He thinks we should try to regain your memory by doing core memories that will cause a lot of memories to come back at once, to make things quicker," he explained.

"We'll be starting the next time I'm free which won't be for a while," Kirishima admitted.

"That's fine," he told the redhead. "I can wait."