Chapter 31

"And this is your baby right here. Everything is starting to look good." The doctor said, pointing to the screen where our little peanut was growing. "You look to be about 9 weeks. I would say right now, you'd be due sometime in early August."

"Where is it? I don't see it?" Jacob said, stepping closer to the screen. "Right here." The doctor pointed again. I smiled and looked over at Andy who squeezed my hand. "Cool." Jake said before sitting back in the chair. "I'll get some of these printed for you and then you can head home!"

"Thank you Doctor Park." I said. He smiled at me and printed out the ultrasound before handing it to Andy who helped me wipe the gel off my stomach. "Thanks for taking me out of school for this." Jacob said as we walked out of the car. "Well, thank Aurora. I opted to leave you in school for the day." "Because you're the boring parent." Jacob said back to Andy before hopping in the car. "I figured after this we could all spend the afternoon together." I said, explaining my reasoning once again.

Andy only smiled, giving me a kiss before letting me slide into the passenger seat. He walked around and slid into the drivers seat himself. "So what did you want to do, Rory?" He asked. "I was thinking we could all go to that new ice skating rink and then get some ice cream!" I said with a smile. "Uh, Rory... it's like 30 degrees outside." Jake said, leaning forwards. "We can take you back to school if you'd like."

"Nope. I'm all good. Dad, what she says goes. Ice skating and ice cream it is." Andy laughed slightly and took off driving towards the new ice skating rink that got set up during November for the holiday's and would be open until mid February.

"If it's a boy can I pick out his name?" Jake asked as we all put on our ice skates. "No." Andy said. "Why not? I think I could come up with a great name!" I laughed and stood up carefully, "Middle name, maybe." "Really??" "Sure." I shrugged. There was no harm in that. If the kid loved his middle name, he could go by it. If he hated it, oh well, it would be his middle name. He'd never have to tell anyone. But that was of course assuming he was a he. He could be a she.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Jacob now asked as I held onto Andy who helped me onto the ice. I wasn't the best ice skater, but I wasn't terrible either. Andy however was fantastic at it due to growing up in Massachusetts and playing hockey here and there. "I think I'd like a girl this time." Andy replied. "I'd honestly be happy with either." I said as we slowly skated around the rink that was still decorated for Christmas, even though it had passed. "I hope it's a boy so I can teach him all about video games." Jake said, skating around Andy and I.

"Jake, how's Iris?" I asked, changing the subject to Jacob's girlfriend. That's right. He had finally found the courage to ask her out and she said yes. The pair had been dating for about 2 months. "Oh, she's great! We're going out this weekend with Tyler and his girlfriend to the movies."

"What movie are you seeing?" I asked him. "This new horror film. Dad said it's the best type of movie to take a date too. You know cause when they get scared you can wrap your arms around them and comfort them." Andy's eyes widened and I looked up at him. "Oh did he? Stellar advice Mr. Barber." I leaned up to give Andy a kiss on the cheek as we took another lap around the rink. Jacob telling us all about how school was going and of course all about Iris.

Once we were done, we took off the skates and made our way to the nearest ice cream shop. "Can I have a double scoop cone with rocky road and chocolate?" Jake ordered first before stepping aside. "We'll take a small cup of vanilla and chocolate with sprinkles and m&m's on top and then a single cone of cookies and cream please." Andy said, ordering our ice cream. The worker nodded and quickly prepared the ice cream for us all.

"Can I leave after this?" Jake asked Andy, "Iris texted me to see if I could meet her after school."

"I don't see why not. Just be home before 9. It's a school night." Jake nodded and quickly finished his ice cream before waving at us and leaving the store.

"Thank you for the ice cream, Mr. Barber. I have been craving it." "Anything for you, Rory." Andy gave me a sweet kiss and drove us back home.

"So, I was thinking... since Jake isn't home..." I said, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "That we can have some fun." "Oh really?" Andy said, lifting me up in his arms. "Really." I whispered, pressing our lips together. Andy carried us up into our room and laid us down on the bed. He began kissing down my neck and chest until he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. He groaned slightly, but decided to ignore it, moving his hands into my leggings. Soon, the doorbell rang again through the house.

"Just ignore it. It's probably just a sales person." I whispered, pulling his face down onto mine as his fingers moved against me. But then... it rang again. Andy groaned and pushed off the bed. "Are you expecting anyone?" I simply shook my head as he walked out of the room and downstairs to get rid of whoever was at the door.

I readjusted my clothes that got a little messed up from our makeout session and walked downstairs after Andy. "Andy who was at the-" "Surprise!" My dad and Nancy yelled, standing in our kitchen. "Dad! What are you doing here??" I asked, walking up to them and giving them each a hug. "We figured since we couldn't make it out here for Christmas, that we would surprise you!"

"That's great!" I said, looking over at Andy who was clearly still very sexually frustrated. "Where's Jacob? I brought him a gift." "Out with his girlfriend." I said. "Ah! Well, I'll give it to him later then."

"Dad, do you plan to stay here or at a hotel?" I asked them. "Well we hoped we could stay with you if that's alright with you Andy?" Andy simply nodded, "Sure." "Fantastic!" My dad said. "Here, dad, I'll show you both to the guest room." I said before moving towards Andy and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea they were coming." I whispered. "It's fine, I just need to go take a cold shower now." He mumbled, giving me a kiss.

"We'll finish later."

"This is the karma we get for having sex on his couch isn't it?" I laughed and pulled Andy into another kiss.

"It'll be fine." I pulled away from him and looked back at my dad. "So, dad, let me give you a tour!"