Chapter 12

"Alright, go ahead and sign here." I signed the document quickly. "And here too." The leasing agent flipped the page and pointed at another highlighted dotted line. I signed quickly and set the pen down as she flipped the pages back to her. "Great! Let me go get you your keys and then you're all set." She beamed at me and stood up.

The apartments I was looking at ended up having a good deal going if I signed now and they even had units available for quick move in. I did a little happy dance in my seat and pulled out my phone to call Andy.

"Hello?"

"I did it!" I said happily into the phone. I heard him groan and I rolled my eyes. He did not want me to move out but it was for the best. We were getting too comfortable together and while I enjoyed spending all of my time with Andy...it was important that I take it slow. Not jump head first into something again. I needed time to heal fully before I could give myself 100% to Andy.

"You knew it was coming." "I know, I know. I just wanted more time with you." He said. "We're still going to hang out...and you come to the bar for every shift..."

"I just like waking up to you." He replied. "I know, I like waking up to you too. I also never said we had to stop..." I reminded him. Sure, I'd be moving into a new place but I still fully intended to see Andy as much as possible. "Jake and I will help you move in this weekend." He said. "Can I come by your office with lunch?" I asked. "I would like that, I'll see you in a bit?" "Yea. I'll be there soon." I smiled as we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

It wasn't long before the leasing agent came back and handed me a packet of move in condition forms and my keys as well as the clicker to the gate. "You're all set! I look forward to seeing you around, Aurora." She smiled. "Thank you so much, Kelly!" I walked out of the office and down the hallway to find my new apartment. It was on the 2nd floor and it had a nice view of the pool. I filled out the move in condition forms and planned to drop those off on my way out.

Next, I called the diner, placing our orders and planned to pick it up on my way to the office. It was a little out of the way, but it was our favorite. So I did exactly that. I dropped off the forms and then drove to the diner and picked up our lunch, taking it straight to Andy.

"Hello Aurora!" Sarah smiled at me as I entered the office. "How are you today?" She asked. "I'm good, Sarah, how are you?" "Busy." She laughed slightly and shrugged. "Andy is just in with a client, should be out soon." I nodded and sat down in the little waiting area until I saw Andy walk out with a young couple. Well, I don't know. They could be getting a divorce. He smiled when he saw me and I stood up, wrapping my arms around him. "Mr. Barber." He took the bag of food from my hand and picked up my hand with his other hand, leading me towards his office. "Sarah, I'm on lunch." "Got it!" She yelled back. Andy let me in first and shut the door behind us.

"Thank you for brining lunch." He said, kissing me softly. "I wanted to see you." He set the food down on the desk and then took a seat at his chair, pulling me into his lap. "Andy, we can't eat like this." I laughed, running my fingers through his hair. "We can try." I rolled my eyes and got off his lap, a groan leaving his lips. I took a seat across from him and opened the takeout containers. "Plus, I'm hungry."

We sat and chatted as we ate our lunch, mostly talking about my new apartment and details regarding my impending move that he was unhappy about. It also ended with a quickie in his office. But can you blame me? The dress shirt hugging his broad shoulders and chiseled chest. The dress pants perfectly showing off his ass. God did he look good. Being a lawyer suited him.

"I'll see you at home?" He asked. "Yes sir." I winked at him and he growled slightly. "Don't do that..." I stood on my toes and kissed him quickly before walking away. I made sure to sway my hips slightly and look over my shoulder. I winked at him before exiting his office and getting into my car.

-

"That's the last of the boxes." Jake said as he set the last box on my kitchen counter. "Thank you both for helping." I pulled Andy into a hug and he kissed my head. "Now we unpack!" Both men groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, don't be dramatic! I don't have thattt much stuff." I laughed.

"No just a lot more clothes than you started with." Andy said. "Well, Nate never let me buy what I wanted. So sue me for going a little crazy." I laughed. "Anyway, I'm putting you two on bed building duty." I said, pushing him into the little one bedroom. I had just purchased a bed frame and it needed to be built. As well as the side tables, but I'd tell him about that later. "Building?" "Don't be a baby." I kissed his cheek and he sat down on the floor as he opened the box to my new bed frame. Jake joined him and I watched for a moment as they read the instructions and started building the bed. I unpacked a few kitchen items and placed them around my new kitchen. Next was the closet. I unpacked my clothes and hung them up. Finally, once my closet was set, I unpacked my bathroom stuff and set it around the bathroom.

By the time I was done, Andy and Jake were almost done, so I decided to order us all a pizza.

"Bed's done, Rory." Andy smiled, pulling me into his arms. "Thank you boys. I ordered pizza for all of your hard work." Andy smiled and kissed me gently. "Aurora, couch is here." Jake said, standing at the front door where two delivery guys stood. "Yay!" I jumped slightly and walked towards him, opening the door further for them to bring in my new couch. It was gray and a nice L shape. Andy had helped me pick it out. In fact, he decided it would be great to fuck on and informed me that we would be doing that later.

The couch was quickly set into my living room and I signed for the delivery. "Well??" I asked the boys and pointed at it. "Very nice."

Jake jumped on it and relaxed into the couch. "Wow, comfy. I like it!" Jake said. I walked around and sat down next to him. "Are you happy to have your own apartment?" Jake asked me. I smiled and nodded at him. "I've lived my whole life with someone. My parents... Nate. This is something that's finally mine. Just mine."

I felt Andy's hands on my shoulders and he gave them a squeeze. "I'm happy that you're happy sweetheart." Andy kissed my head and at that moment, the doorbell rang. "Pizza!" Jake and I happily said. Andy walked towards the door, tipping the delivery driver and carrying the pizza into the kitchen.

"Rory do you have any plates?" Andy asked. "Cabinet to the right of the microwave!" I said, walking over towards him. He raised his eyebrows and opened it, pulling out three and putting a couple of slices on each plate. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek, taking the plate from him and going to sit back down on the couch. Andy followed with a plate for himself and then Jake. "Thanks Aurora." "No, thank you for helping." We all sat down and ate as we talked. I also took this moment to look around the apartment. It was still pretty empty and I had a ways to go, but I was excited to fill it with my things. With new memories. It was finally something that was mine. Something Nate couldn't take away from me. I looked back at Andy who was laughing at a joke Jake just told and smiled. There was nothing better than his smile. He looked genuinely happy and it was at that moment I realized, we both got our second chance and I was more than ready to start my new chapter with Andy.