Chapter 29

"Marry me." He whispered. My eyes went wide as I looked into his. "Losing you made me realize that I don't want to wait anymore. And I don't care if it's sudden or too soon. Life is too short to wait. You're it for me, Aurora, and I love you so fucking much. The impact you've made on mine and Jake's life is something I can't even put into words. Marry me." He reached into his pocket and held up a beautiful oval shaped solitaire ring.

"Andy..." I whispered. "This isn't how I thought I would propose. I figured I'd take you out to a nice dinner, hide the ring in the dessert or something... Something really cheesy to embarrass you in public." He smiled. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I laughed slightly. "I love you, Aurora. Marry me." Andy took my left hand in his and slid the ring down onto my finger. I watched it shine and reflect in the kitchen light.

I nodded quickly and pressed my lips against his, "yes!" Our tongues moved together in perfect harmony as the kiss became heated. I grinded my hips against his letting out a soft moan as I felt his hands move to my ass. Andy pulled away first, panting softly, "as much as I want you... I'm not having sex with you in your father's house with Jake right there in the other room." He whispered. "It wouldn't be the first time." I whispered back. We'd had sex with Jake in the house plenty of times... but my dad's house was smaller. I moved my hips against his one more time and he groaned, gripping my hips. "Aurora..." "Mr. Barber..."

"Fuck." He mumbled, crashing our lips together again and flipping us so I was laying under him on the couch. We made quick work getting out of our clothes and I felt his hand trail down my stomach and slide into the lace underwear I was wearing. Andy let out a groan as his fingers slipped through my wetness, "Shit, Rory..." I moaned, a little louder than I should have, and Andy silenced me with a kiss. Andy slipped a finger into me and his lips hovered over mine.

"You're going to be really quiet or I'll stop." He said, moving his hand slowly. I nodded quickly and he nipped my bottom lip. "Words, Aurora." "Yes sir." "Good girl." Andy whispered, moving his hand quicker while his lips attached to my neck.

I bit down on my lip to avoid moaning loudly because I did not want him to stop. Soft whimpers left my lips as his teeth grazed down my neck and to my chest, leaving little bites along my collarbone. "Andy." I panted as he moved his fingers quicker. "Andy, I need you, please." I whined. He ignored my plea's until I was shaking under him, my back arching off the couch. "Cum for me sweetheart." He whispered, pressing hot, wet kisses down my throat. Andy kissed me roughly to silence the inevitably loud moan that would leave my lips as my orgasm washed over me.

Andy pulled his fingers out of me and sensually licked them before taking off his boxers and lining himself up with my entrance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my fingers into his shoulders as he thrusted into me in one swift motion. "Oh! Andy!" I moaned, biting down on his arm in order to suppress a loud moan. "Fuck, you feel so good sweetheart." Andy groaned, beginning to thrust into me at a slow pace. He lifted one of my legs and pushed it up against my body, hitting my gspot at a deeper angle. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his lips back to mine. Our bodies fit together perfectly as he moved against me.

My body clenched around him and he grunted in response. I could feel him twitching inside of me and I knew we were both close. "I fucking love you, Aurora." Andy mumbled against my lips. "I love you too." I moaned as we came together.

Andy pulled out slowly and shifted so he was laying next to me on the couch. He pulled a blanket from the back of the couch over our bodies as I cuddled up next to him. "I can't believe we had sex on your dad's couch." Andy whispered.

"Wouldn't be the first time..." I said, turning around and smirking at him. "Nate and I...when we first started dating...we did a lot of sneaking around..." I said, trailing off. I felt my face drop as I felt slightly sad for a moment. I knew I shouldn't. He treated me like shit. He kidnapped me. He tried to have Andy killed... I should feel nothing but hatred towards him, but I can't help but feel sad.

I felt Andy's hand on my face. "It's okay to feel sad, Rory." "I should hate him." I whispered. "But he was a big part of your life. Your first crush, your first boyfriend, your first time... I know not all of your relationship was bad. Just like mine with Laurie wasn't all bad." I leaned into his hand gently. "I just never thought he was capable of something like this. But he's my past, you're my future." I put my hand on his cheek and ran my hand with the new shiny engagement ring over his bearded jaw. Andy smiled and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you, Aurora." "I love you too. And I can't wait to marry you."

-

"Thank's for inviting us dad." I said, pulling my father into a tight hug. "Thank you for giving me a second chance, princess." He kissed my cheek and reached out to shake Andy's hand. "Take good care of my daughter, Andrew." "I will." They smiled at one another and I pulled Nancy into a hug. "Thank you for making him happy." I whispered. "He makes me happy too." She said, pulling away with a smile. "I loved meeting you, Aurora. And you as well, Andy."

"I expect an invite to the wedding!" My dad said, a huge smile on his face. He was thrilled when he heard the news even though Andy and I hadn't been together for the longest time, officially only about 6 or 7 months, but he could tell how happy we were. He was also a big romantic.

We said our goodbyes before walking into the airport to board our plane that would take us back to Colorado.

Once we were back, Andy took me straight to his house. "I didn't know if we'd find you...so Jake and I, we packed your stuff and brought it here. Left the big furniture at the apartment for the time being." He explained why there were boxes of my stuff laying around. "And then in case we did find you... I figured at that point I wasn't going to let you go, so." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you for bringing me home Andy." "Home." He said, a big smile on his face, "Our home."