Chapter 9

"Fuck."

I smiled as Andy slowly approached me. "What are you doing to me?" He mumbled, leaning over me on the bed and caging me beneath him between his thick arms. I batted my eyelashes at him, "I don't know. What am I doing to you Mr. Barber?" He growled slightly and kissed me hungrily. His tongue dominated my mouth and his hands wandered across my body, feeling every curve and dip as well as the lace against my smooth skin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away and stood at the end of the bed, staring at me as I laid down. "God, you're so beautiful." He whispered, pulling off his shirt and quickly discarding it across the room. I giggled as he crawled towards me on the bed quickly. "Hi." I mumbled. "Hi."

His lips connected with my neck and he sucked gently on it. "We have to be quiet, Jake and his friend are downstairs..." Andy whispered. I bit down on my lip and moaned softly as he sucked on my sweet spot. His hands roamed across the lace number on my body and he tugged on it gently. "When did you buy this?" He asked. "Target the other day..." I smirked and captured his lips with my own. "And you've been keeping it from me...so naughty." He mumbled, his lips hot against my skin. "You're. So. Perfect." He said between kisses. "You deserve the world, Aurora." I locked eyes with Andy and smiled. I don't know what I did to deserve him. He had been so kind from the moment I met him. I knew I felt something for him that day too. I can't explain it but with in the short time I've known Andy, I've felt 100 times better than I ever did with Nate, even in the beginning of our relationship.

I moaned as his lips connected with my skin again, trailing kisses towards my center. "Andy." I let out a breathy moan. His hands spread my thighs apart and he kissed each one before moving the thin lace fabric to the side. His eyes met mine briefly as he dipped his head between my legs, sending a shiver of anticipation through my body. Andy's warm breath against my sensitive skin made me arch my back in pleasure.

His tongue danced expertly over my folds, eliciting gasps and moans from me. I clutched the sheets tightly, trying my best to stifle any loud sounds that might give away our activities to Jake and his friend downstairs. Andy's lips and tongue worked magic, and I felt myself losing control, my body responding to his every touch. As I reached the peak of pleasure, Andy came back up to meet my lips in a passionate kiss. I tasted myself on him, and strangely, it only fueled the fire burning inside me. His strong hands roamed over my body, exploring every inch of my skin, as if trying to memorize me.

"I want you," I whispered against his lips, my voice barely audible. He didn't need any more encouragement. With a swift movement, he shed the rest of his clothes and positioned himself above me. "Let's get this off of you..." He mumbled, biting down on the lace fabric of the panties and dragging them down my body. He quickly wrapped his arms around me, removing the bra and throwing it across the room. He hovered back over me and our eyes locked.

In that intimate moment, as Andy's lips brushed against mine, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The world around us faded into insignificance, leaving only the intensity of his gaze and the electricity that crackled between us. His touch ignited a fire within me, consuming my thoughts and filling me with desire. I marveled at the sculpted contours of his body and let my hands trace over him, feeling an overwhelming sense of attraction for him.

The weight of his body pressed against mine, and I relished in the feeling of his warmth enveloping me. His tip ran between my folds slowly as he kissed all over my body. "Andy..please..." I moaned. I could feel his smirk against my skin as he pushed into me. He moved against me, kissing my body everywhere and the pleasure intensified. I found myself gasping and moaning softly. Each touch, each kiss, ignited a symphony of sensations that consumed my senses.

Andy's lips traced a path down my neck, and I surrendered to the sensation, arching my back to give him better access. His hands explored my curves, leaving trails of heat in their wake as he thrust his length deep into me. With every touch, he made me feel cherished and adored, and I couldn't help but lose myself in the pleasure.

"Fuck, Andy.." I let out a breathy moan as he grunted with each thrust. "You feel so good, Aurora. Such a good girl for me." Those words sent a shiver up my spine and I gripped the hair at the nape of his neck. His lips nipped at my shoulder as I felt his speed increase. "I'm close, Andy." I moaned. "I know. Cum for me. Cover me." He whispered. That was enough. Andy quickly pressed his lips to mine, covering up the loud moan that was about to leave my lips. I moaned into the kiss as I gushed over him. My body clenching against him, squeezing his length as it slid between my velvety walls. He groaned into our kiss and I felt him pulse before releasing inside of me.

As we reached the peak of pleasure together, I clung to him, feeling his body tremble against mine. Andy kissed me passionately again and pulled out slowly before sitting back and staring down at me. "You're fucking amazing." He whispered. He kissed my shoulder and laid down on his back next to me, shifting the covers so that he could cover us. I instinctively rolled towards him, cuddling up against his warm body. His arm laid across my body as his fingers danced across my slick skin.

As we lay there, our bodies still entwined, I looked over at him and smiled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing. You're just beautiful." I smiled.

"I'm beautiful? Have you looked in a mirror?" He turned on his side and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm-" "You are beautiful, Aurora. I'm so sorry he ever made you feel otherwise." I smiled and pressed my lips to his. "Thank you for being here for me. For being patient." "I just want what's best for you. If it's me, great. If it's not, I'll support you in whatever you want to do." I ran my fingers through his hair and down his face, through his beard. "I like you Andy. I really do." He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. "I told you, take all the time you need." I laid my head down on his shoulder and cuddled up close to him. His hand traced shapes on my exposed back gently and I felt him kiss my head.

How could one man be so perfect? It was crazy to me that he was divorced. Who would divorce him. I wanted him to open up to me. I wanted to know more about him. I knew whatever happened to him in the past affected him. I ran my fingers across his stomach as we lay together. Slowly drifting off into sleep in Andy's arms.