Chapter 6

I woke up in Andy's arms and smiled up at him. I felt at peace with him. I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this. "Good morning." He mumbled, his voice husky. "Good morning." I whispered. I bit my lip as I looked over his features. His jawline and sharp cheekbones looked perfectly sculpted, even hidden under his beard. His usually neat hair, was slightly disheveled from the pillow and looking fluffy as ever. My eyes ran over his face seeing small scars, no doubt from his past, but that was something to ask on another day.

"Staring is rude." He mumbled, eyes closed. "Sorry Mr. Barber. I didn't mean to offend you." I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and he smirked. In a swift motion, he pulled me across his lap. His blue eyes open and burning into mine. "Maybe you can make it up to me?" His thumb rubbed small circles against my hip bone as I felt his growing erection through his sweatpants. "How do you suppose I do that?" He flipped us over and grinded against me. "I can think of a few things..." His lips met mine in a rough and hungry kiss. One by one, clothes were shed and thrown onto the floor until just underwear remained.

"Andy..." I moaned as he kissed down my neck, his beard subtly scratching my skin. The pressure of his lips, combined with the softness and texture of his beard made me groan. I loved every second of it. I arched my back and he took that opportunity to reach behind me, unclip my bra, and gently pull it off my arms. He tossed it across the room and continued his kisses until he got to the last remaining piece of fabric. My breathing got heavier as his lips hovered over the place I wanted him most. "Andy." I let out a breathy moan and he grabbed the top of my thong with his teeth, pulling it down my legs. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Once he was satisfied, he used his hands to spread my legs apart before connecting his mouth to my soaking core. I gasped as his tongue delicately found my clit, flicking it gently. My hands gripped his hair tightly, holding him close. He wrapped his arms under my legs, keeping his face buried between my legs. "Holy shit, Andy!" He inserted two fingers into me and began pumping them slowly. My legs tensed around him and he kept me pressed to his face. The only sounds in the room were my moans and the wetness between my legs. "Andy!" I gasped as he nipped my clit gently. I felt him smirk against me as my walls clenched around his fingers. He moaned against me and pulled his mouth away with a pop.

He sensually licked his lips before pulling his fingers out and licking them slowly. He pushed off his boxers and climbed over me once again. Our lips met and I could taste myself on his tongue. "You taste amazing, sweetheart." I moaned in agreement as his tongue invaded my mouth. "Andy, I need you." I mumbled. "You have me." I felt him run his tip between my folds, pressing gently. "Andy...Pleas..." I moaned. He bit down on my bottom lip as he pushed his hard length into me, bottoming out. He groaned as my walls clenched down on him. I loved the feeling of him inside of me. He started moving his hips against mine slowly, savoring the way my velvety walls felt against him. "Fuck." He groaned, leaving small bites along my collar bone. My hands gripped his hair before I dragged my nails down his back. He groaned and began to pick up the pace, now roughly thrusting into me. "Oh god..." I groaned, arching my back. "Fuck, you look so pretty under me like this." Andy's lips attached to my nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

I could feel the familiar burning sensation between my legs. Andy knew I was close too. Each thrust of his brushing my g-spot. "God. Andy! I'm going to cum!" I moaned. "Cum for me. Coat my cock." His lips met mine again, capturing the loud moan that escaped my lips. My walls clamped down on him as my legs started to shake around him through my release. The pressure was too much for Andy and he quickly came after me, letting his own release coat my walls. He stilled inside of me and continued to kiss me with a passion as we both came down from our highs. He pulled out of me slowly, flipping back onto the bed and panting lightly. "Fuck." He mumbled. We laid there for a few minutes, letting out breathing get back under control.

"Come on. Let's shower and then cook some breakfast." Andy was the first to get up out of bed and hold his hands out to me. I took them as he pulled me up and to my feet. "I'm exhausted." I groaned. Andy laughed and shook his head. "Come on beautiful." He pulled me into his bathroom, turning on the water.

After a quick-ish...since Andy apparently wasn't finished...shower, I changed into a large t-shirt and some leggings and met Andy downstairs. "Where's Jacob?" I asked as Andy whipped up some pancake batter. "Slept-over at a friends house. He should be here-" "DAD! I'm home!" Jacob yelled, walking through the front door. "Now." Andy finished, beginning to cook the pancakes.

"Oh. Hi, Aurora." Jacob smiled at me and sat down on the barstool next to me. "Good morning bud." Andy greeted him quickly before turning back to his pancakes. "So, Aurora...you never mentioned, how did you meet my dad?" He looked over at me. "Oh um, he came into the bar I worked at one day. He helped me get out of an abusive situation with my ex boyfriend." Jacob gave me a sad smile and nodded. "What's his name?" "Jake." Andy said, scolding him slightly. "No, it's okay. His name is Nate. Nate Jacobs."

"My friend Tyler, his older brother is best friends with him. Cody Williams. I've seen them around these past few days. I actually heard them talking about someone the other day, I didn't know it was you." I tensed up a little. "Shit. I'm sorry." Jacob noticed and Andy spun around. "Jake..." "Andy, it's okay." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Jacob, don't tell Tyler anything about Aurora staying here...alright?" He gave Jacob a stern look. "I won't, dad. I promise." Andy placed a few pancakes on each of our plates, before serving some eggs and bacon. "Thank for breakfast dad. I'm going to go play video games now." Jacob said, stuffing a forkful of pancake in his mouth. "Hey, chew with your mouth closed." Andy said as Jacob waved him off, walking upstairs. Andy shook his head and laughed slightly before looking at me.

"Aurora..." "Seriously, Andy. It's fine." I gave him a small smile and took a bite of my own pancake. "It's not fine. I can tell Jacob not to see Tyler." I shook my head, "no, that's his friend. It's not his fault his friends older brother is friends with Nate."

Andy sighed and leaned against the counter. "If it's a problem, I'll deal with it." I nodded and continued to eat the breakfast Andy gave me. "I know it's a Saturday, but I have to go into the office and grab a few things. I'll be back in a bit, will you be alright?" Andy walked around the kitchen island and placed his hands on my thighs. "I'll be okay." "Good." He placed a kiss on my forehead and walked over to the garage door where the keys to his Audi were hanging. "I'll be back in an hour tops." I nodded and he shut the door behind him. I sighed as I heard his car start and the garage door close shortly after.

I made my way back upstairs, passing Jacob's room. I could hear him on the headset with some friends, playing Call of Duty. I smiled and entered the guest room, shutting the door behind me. I sat down at the edge of the bed, toying with the phone in my hands. I guess it's now or never.

Aurora
Hey mom, it's Aurora. Your daughter.
I know you probably don't want to hear from me
but I left Nate. It would be great to talk to you...