Chapter 5

Cassie stared at Sohan who returned the gaze without moving an inch. His eyes locked with hers as she stared into his to find a reaction.

In truth, sohan was a bit surprised that she would come to him and ask for help. And he had an idea on what that help was. With a small sigh, he placed his left hand into his pocket and his right on his hair.

".....What kind of help is it that you needed to stop me when we have guests inside?" He asked, irritation feeling his tone as Cassie growled slightly; he thighs rubbing against each other slightly.

   ".....before we go inside... Please help me to feel relived.. I cannot go inside like this..." She would say, almost a plea even.

   Sohan rose a brow before a scoff followed. he clearly wasn't impressed and wasn't moved by her plea. Her eyes showed how desperate she wanted this to be done with but Sohan wasn't going to give in to her sexual needs. She needed to know her place and understand he would do what he wants with her when he deems so.

"...that is not my business Cassie. Now do not waste anytime and let us go in. If you must do something, go attend to it YOURSELF." Sohan said with a blank expression as he walked passed her and into the building, leaving her taken aback and angry.

With a frustrated growl, she walked into the carriage and closed the door before heaving a sigh as she punched the door, a small dent now visible.

"...Fuck fuck! What the hell is wrong with him!" She cursed as she turned to the direction of the driver who was now resting on the pole of the front gate, his hat covered his face which obstructed his facial look.

She contemplated on just making a run for it but decided against it. Just moving through the forest alone caused her senses to be thrown off whenever she tried and focused.
Right now, she gave up on that thought and laid down on the couch with her hands in-between her thighs.

Slowly, she rubbed against her flower, eye breathing getting heavier as she grabbed her breast and squeezed it. Her mind recalled the event that happened earlier, the way Cathy took on Shariq's hard length into her mouth, The way she wrapped her lips and tongue around his huge dick.

  A slight moan had escaped her lips now and her fingers had found their way into her panties and inside her. She fingered herself slowly then quickly as her moans slowly became more audible. Her body shivered under the pleasure, sweat forming slightly on her body as she fingered her pussy while imagining being fucked hard and deep. The image was blurry in her mind, but she swore she saw the sinister smile of Sohan drilling her. Although this caused her to be even more aroused.
As much as she hated him, she couldn't help but feel that sexual attraction to him more than the other brothers. He knew how to make her heart beat and her pussy wet. Yet she knew if she submitted to him, she'd be forever stuck and attached to him.

   With heavy breaths, she added another finger into the frey as she fingered herself harder while moaning; unconsciously calling out sohan's name before finally reaching her limit. With Shakey legs and an arch back, Cassie came all over the carriage chair.
He breathing was heavy and her hair a mess. She felt relieved to a good amount but knew this wasn't enough. Her fingers weren't enough. She needed something big and hard inside her. And this was sohan's fault for making her watch. For now she knew she wouldn't be able to and trying to seduce the driver wasn't something she knew how to do. On addition to that, she wasn't even sure if he would listen to her approach.

   She quickly managed to arrange herself and clean the mess she made before coming down from the carriage and went straight into the building.

Making her way inside, she careful scanned around, avoiding most people with a small smile and fake happiness just so she could avoid talking to them quickly.