Chapter 4

**Perspectives will be changed. I kept breaking at some point with the first first perspective so I'm switching to third to make it easier for me.**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shariq heaved a sigh gently as he brushed his lavender hair with his left hand while staring at both of the girls standing infront of him.

With a small growl, both Cassie and Cathy looked up at him which caused him to smile a bit. They were fascinating and interesting. Something he partly expected from Wolf girls. He knew their future here would be wonderful and would love to watch them break mentally and emotionally soon after.

"Well girls. Sohan and I will be going on a business trip soon. Specifically in the next 2 hours. And you two have been picked to accompany us." He said with gently as his eyes scanned their reactions.

They were surprised and quiet. He expected that. If anything, he presumed their mind set to be that of escaping right now. Which wasn't far from the truth. Cathy and Cassie were both surprised indeed. Was this an opportunity for them to escape? Could they even escape from their grasp? Cathy had her doubts but Cassie wasn't going too give up yet.

Shariq's chuckle brought both girls back from their thoughts as his smug smile and deep gaze sent shivers down their spine.

"Now. Where we are going, I ask you two to be on your best behavior. We have not done this in a while and your presence might help with the situation. So be nice." Shariq said as Cathy growled gently.

"You are really asking us to be nice? After what you've done to us? In your dreams." Cathy said, her words sharp and disgusted.

Shariq, amused by this, walked towards Cathy as he slowly bent down towards her before whispering into her ear.
"....I don't remember asking you. It was an order.." he said before Cathy growled back as a response.

Satisfied, he leaned back up before Sohan finally walked towards his side. With a gentle pat, Shariq shrugged before leaning back on the left bookshelf while closing his eyes.

Sohan stood in all his glory in displace making it hard for the girls infront of him. Cassie's eyes trailed down to his length, a small blush on her face as the image of it ramming her slowly formed. She looked away quickly, her face flushed and embarrassed. Cathy stared down instantly while her face reddened with a small growl following.

"What my brother said is true. This is an important business trip. So I want both of you girls to be in your best behaviors." Sohan said wiping his body off the sweat that had formed before wearing his jeans. His left hand gently brushed his hair as his crimson red eyes glowed dimly while the blood from Katherine slowly trickled down his lip.

"Once Katherine gathers herself, she will escort you back to your rooms, prepare you for it and if she wishes take you round the castle with your...uh...pack mates..." The words that left his lips was filled with a hint of disgust. To be fair vampires and werewolves did not have the best of...."interests"

Just like he said, Katherine soon had composed herself from her excitement earlier, adjusting her clothing and even licking off the cum of Sohan with a smile. She was more of a whore to both girls eyes. Of course they couldn't say that out loud. and with that Katherine made her way to both Cathy and Cassie as the chains appeared yet again as she dragged both of them out of the office while the door shut behind them. 

              "Ahem, now that the excitement has passed...." she would say as both Cathy and Cassie growled at her; irritation in their gaze.

        Katherine gave both girls and irritating glare before yanking them both back into their rooms. the other girls were asleep this time so it was just Katherine and the two wolf girls. She sat them down and thoroughly cleaned their faces, brushed their hairs and even applied a small amount of make-up on their faces. once she was done, she took a step back and stared at us as though we were are prized dolls. her brow furrowed as she inspected them more precisely which caused Cassie to feel even more uneasy

                "This will do.... you two look like presentable slaves now." Katherine said with a small smile as Cathy growled a bit.