Chapter 1

Warning. This book is matured and will contain alot of adult themes. Please read at your own discretion.

And also please enjoy ^^ something different from my other book because I wanted something spicy for a change.

-Author

************************************
   Have you ever wondered. What would it be to be different..
To be gifted..
To be viewed as a supernatural..

  Humans always had their folktales of the supernatural beings. Beings like vampires.. werewolves.. witches and the likes.
And to their surprise, their tales weren't far fetched from reality. Especially when they acknowledged the fact we existed.

For years we co-existed. Or at least, did our best not to meddle with them. My pack that is. Not the other werewolves.
Years we avoided them. Years..

So how..

How on earth did we end up like this....
************************************

   My eyes slowly opened as the cold metallic floor hugged my face. The air felt cold and it wasn't long before I found myself naked in a cage.
  Ah...I remember now. Our village was attacked by humans. For what reason was still unknown to me.

  I pushed myself up with the little strength I had. The chain around my neck sizzling with pain as I groaned from it. It was made of silver, a weakness to us weres.. it wouldn't kill us but it reduced our strength to a minimum.
I sat upright and observed my surroundings, my eyes getting used to the dark quickly. I was in a giant room; Almost like a wearhouse. And I wasn't the only one. There were around 50 more cages here. All with different species ranging from humans to elves to vampires to werewolves and more.

We all were stripped off our clothing and some were as empty emotional as they looked. I myself felt that way..

I was scared and had lost hope. I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me. But if I guessed correctly, we probably were going to be slaves to some fat rich pervert.

I went towards the metal bars and rested my back on it, cuddling my legs and covering my face as I wept gently. I felt useless and weak. I didn't know what to do.

It wasn't till I heard a voice did I raise my head. Four other girls were in my cage. Ah yes, the four other werewolves from my village. They slowly came towards me with scared expression as I frowned near them. I cleaned the tears off my face as I faced them.

The first two girls were Soulen and Grelda. Though their names were twin fit names, they are twins. Their silver hair and aqua color eyes shimmered gently from the little light the moon gave from the wearhouse window.
The other girl was Ada, her red hair was a mess and her once yellow blazing eyes seemed so dead now.
The last girl was Cathy, her Cyan hair covered her left eye as her pale blue eyes stared at the floor. We all felt dead inside.. it was evident that we had completely lost hope of freedom.

I missed home...being a the daughter of the alpha to the whole pack, this girls were my responsibility...at least was. Now we all shared the same fate and I didn't know what to say or how to comfort them. All we could do was wait for whatever comes next.

And as if on cue, the wearhouse door slowly rose open.
The first thing I saw was a sort of vehicle who's lights were blinding to even focus on.
Next were about 20 men. Without speaking, they walked right in and went to some of the cages. I quickly told the girls to pretend they were asleep which they did quickly.
I laid down on the cold metallic floor. My eyes shut as I heightened my sense of hearing.

For a few minutes, footsteps came and past our cage. But two stopped at our cage.

  "The pack of wolf girls... Don't you think this would sell well?" A masculine voice said. The word Sell sent shivers down my spine.