His heart was bouncing with joy as he glanced at his sister. "Aap already meri favourite ho" He kissed the crown of her head at which she looked at him angrily with a cute pout on her face.

"I don't like girls giving my partner flowers" She looked away crossing her arms to her chest making Shaurya laugh hard at his cute sister. "That's what only I can do" She added swelling her cheeks with a huff.

"Awww is my little Ira jealous?" Shaurya laughed harder at his statement while looking at his little angry bird. Aadhira glared at him fiercely making him bring up his hands in surrender.

He squeezed her jaw, kissing her cheek," Don't worry partner. No one can replace you ever in my life" He said making Aadhira's eyes sparkle.

"Sacchi"

"Meri Aadhira ki jagah koi le skta h kya?" Shaurya told her with a smile on his face. Aadhira pecked his cheek making him smile wider.

"Pinky promise?" She raised her little chubby finger to him which he chuckled interlocking with his finger.

"Pinky Promise"

Flashback over

Though he found it childish for his badboy attitude yet he never minded cause this was something his little sister taught him which always remained close to his heart.

"Ab jao bhi" Aadhira snarled at him. He wanted to leave but he remembered Darsh's words. The mantra he gave to them to pacify their sister.

"Tu krrr pehle" He retorted giving her an irritated look still holding his finger up silently praying that she did it. Aadhira groaned looking away. She wondered what had gotten onto this guy.

"Lo" She did it, interlocking their fingers just for some golden seconds before snatching her hand back from his hold. Relief washed over Shaurya's face, this small act rekindled the hope of getting his sister back, which had been lost due to the previous incidents.

Before he could walk out keeping the plate, Aditya walked in his usual style. "Ab aap kyu padhare?" An irritated Aadhira was no less than a death wish- Aditya mentally face-palmed himself at his thought.

"Maaa ne kaha h ki tujhe khana khilaye bina hum dono me se koi bhi neeche na aaye" He informed her taking a seat in front of her on the bed. Shaurya passed the plate of food to him, standing beside him to enjoy the eldest and youngest bantering.

Aadhira composed herself saying, "You know what mere pichle ghar pe babysiters nhi the, toh mai apna khana khud kha leti hoon" She said in a sarcastic tone. Usually, she never felt this irritated but the medicines were taking a toll on her.

Shaurya suppressed a chuckle while Aditya didn't say anything because he had gotten used to her save replies. "tere haath me IV h Ira. Faltu mei dard hoga. Mai khila deta hoon na." He forwarded a bite towards her. Aadhira didn't even glance at him and kept herself busy in her phone.

"Haath ka toh pta nhi par mera Sar dard zarur ho rha h aapki wajah se." She said with a forced smile," Jao yahan se." Aadhira already hated the fact that she had to be on complete bed rest for a whole day. Agar wo chutiya Ruchi mere samne hoti na toh kasam maine usse lifetime bed rest pe pahucha diya hota maine- Aadhira snickered at her thought.

"Tujhe khilaye bina toh mai nhi jaane wala. Isiliye Chup chap khale wrna papa aayenge tujhe khilane" Aditya said in a stern voice, warning Aadhira. Her tantrums from the morning were nonstop. Even she hadn't had anything because she was asleep most of the time due to the heavy medicine dose.

Aditya forwarded her the bite further but she rolled her eyes at him. He glared at her and a sigh left Aadhira's mouth, no doubt Aditya was a better choice than Dev. She defeatedly ate the morsel forwarded to her.