"You know bec.. Real food!" She said as I just laughed at her.

"Let's just order Freen~~ so you won't get tired.."
I persuade her.

"Fine.. alright then.. I'll pay.. what would you like to eat.." she asks.

"I'm craving for Khao Pad (Thai Fries Rice) and milk tea, please!" I said and she looked at me.

"Two Khao Pad it is!" She said and took my phone from me.

Oh wait!! My wallpaper is-

"You put me as your Lock Screen?" She asked as I nervously laughed.

"Ah.. haha.. yeah.. uhm.. Nevermind that.. the password is your birthdate." I replied as I looked away feeling embarrassed.

"Hey.. don't get embarrassed.. I too made us my Lock Screen.. here look!" She said and showed me her phone. She's true, she did put our picture in her Lock Screen..

"I'm guessing dad sent you this picture of mine?"
She asked as I nodded.

"Why did he sent it though?" She added.

"Uhm.. c-cause I asked.." I honestly said and she chuckled.

"Did you miss me that much?" She asked and a smirk formed in her lips.

"Well, maybe..?" I said using my seductive voice as I slowly leaned over to her and aggressively grabbed my phone from her.

"Hey-!!" She shouts.
"I'll order, you're too slow..." I said as I saw her eying me from beside me.

Later on, we finished eating what we ordered and washed the dishes. And we headed up to our room to freshen up and rearrange Freen's clothes at her cabinet.

As Freen were taking a bath, and I was still in my bathrobe for I still didn't change, I was about to change until I had noticed she left her towel outside so I took it and shouted at her.

"Hey Bb! You left your Bathrobe outside!" I shout.

"Oh, alright love! The door is open!, you can please leave it at the hanger! Thank you!" She shouted back.

I followed her instructions and hesitantly grabbed the door knob and opened it, I slowly peeked through the bathroom if incase Freen was naked in front of me. I sighed in relief that she was not there. But because the bathroom was huge, It took a few steps towards the hanger where I'll hang her towel, she was behind long grey curtains, taking a bath. And I tried not to peek but my curious ass peeked a little.

Oh my-

I hurriedly ran towards the door, but before I could reach the knob, I slip and landed on my butt making me squirm in pain.

"Aghh!! Fck.." I cursed as I stood up while holding my butt.

"B-Bec what happened?! Did you slip? Are you ok?!" Asked Freen who was still behind the curtains hiding because her body.

"I-Im fine babe.. I just slipped, nothing to worry about..haha.." I said as I continued walking slowly towards the door still shocked at what I've seen. And god that was Fckin Huge!! It kind of turned me on..

When Freen got out of the shower, she was still in a bathrobe and neither am I. I was sitting at our wide bed, facing towards the bathroom door where Freen was standing, it was dark as I had turned off the lights.

"Love, why is the lights off? I can't see properly.." she says while still standing at the doorstep of the bathroom door.

I didn't say anything and stood up and went to her, I looked my arms around her neck as I hungrily kissed her neck. Making her let out a heavy breath. I continued licking her neck up towards her lips, I stop and looked at her, she looked down at me.