confession

They all went to practice ... And here siraj was also ignoring shami... They all confused but have a idea why he is ignoring him.. Maybe because he is embarrass or awkward about earlier...

They all finished their practice with lot's of laugh, teasing and smile..

Siraj without saying anything just went to his room..

Shami : I will saw him.. Don't worry

Everyone noded and let shami handle him..

Shami went to their room and saw siraj was lying on bed with closed eyes..

Shami : You just told me in morning to stop ignore you... And here you are ignoring me now..

Siraj : I..am..not..

Shami : Really.. Then why are gou shuttering..

Siraj : I am not.. And I am not ignoring you.. I am just busy in practice that's it..

Shami : okk.. Then why are you not making eye contact with me..??

Siraj : it's not needed..

Shami : You always like to talk with everyone with eye contact..

Siraj :*making eye contact* You know what.. I hate it that you know me very well

Shami : You just say we are Bestfriends than I have to know about you more than anyone here.. Right

Siraj : Just stop making me confused..

Shami : How.. I am making you confused..

Siraj : This .. All.. You are making me confused.. I don't know.. You are just making me confused..

Shami : What's running in your stupid head right now..

Siraj : *shout* I am not stupid..

Shami : heyy.. Clam down.. We always say ecah other idiot in fun way..

Siraj : here.. The idiot is you not me..

Shami : Okk.. I am a idiot... Now happy

Siraj : No

Shami : so.. What do you want.. I upload a story on Instagram and say Hii.. I am the most idiot in the world..

Siraj : Go on.. Who is stopping you..

Shami : seriously

Siraj : Do i look like I am joking..

Shami : Are you mad at me..??

Siraj : No.. Why would I mad at someone I don't care..??

Shami : I thought we were Friends Or Brothers..

Siraj get up from bed and go to shami and pointing his finger say in angry and frustrated voice

Siraj : I am telling you last time mr. Shami don't ever call me your brother..

Shami : Okk.. I guess I am not good brother..

Siraj : can't you stop with this Brother Ramayan..

Shami : Okk.. So tell me what's exactly your problem..??