The Ignored Ignorer

Shubman is the one who arrange date for them a romantic dinner cruise on a moonlit river..Shubman and Ishan c
enjoy a delicious meal while being serenaded by live music. The gentle sway of the boat and the sparkling reflection of the stars on the water will create a truly enchanting atmosphere. They both dance under the moonlight, whisper sweet nothings to each other, and let their emotions flow freely. It'll be a night they'll never forget, filled with love, romance, and the beauty of the night sky.

Shubman: *smiling* Ishu, I can't believe we're here, just the two of us, under the starry sky...

Ishan: *blushing* It's like a dream come true, Shubi. Everything feels so magical tonight.

Shubman: You know, Ishu, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now. I... I'm in love with you.

Ishan: *surprised but happy* Shubi, we are boyfriends...remember..you already tell me this..

Shubman : I know... But i wanted to propose you.. Not like that... Just imagine we are not boyfriends and i am proposing you first time..

Ishan : *laugh* Okk... MR.Gill.. You surprise me with this beautiful dinner.. I can do that for you..

Shubman : So just answer my proposal..

Ishan : I Feel the same way. I've been waiting for this moment too. I love you too.

Shubman: *taking Ishan's hand* Let's make a promise, Ishu. From this day forward, we'll always be there for each other, through thick and thin.

Ishan: *teary-eyed* I promise, Shubi. Together, we'll create a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Their conversation continues as they share their hopes, dreams, and deepest desires, basking in the warmth of their newfound love. It's a chapter filled with heartwarming emotions and the beginning of a beautiful love story...

And ict team teach a lesson to Mayank and Abhishek for fooling their seniors but just in fun way...

Shubman and Ishan enjoying and mayank and Abhishek here coursing them.. But also happy for their Bestfriends.. They finally together.. And shubman and ishan Also try not to catch by media Or someone.. Enjoying their Date.. They went to their Hotel and sleep in each other's embrace with beautiful smile on their face...

With shami and siraj..

Siraj wake up from his sleep when he heard his alarm clock voice.. And first thing he do is that find Shami in their room... And he didn't find shami just like Usual..It's been week.. So he again become sad and lower his head.. But his mood light up when he heard Bathroom door open..

Shami just come after getting fresh up.. He just glare at siraj but without saying anything he just went to mirror and start doing his hair..

Siraj just continually looking at shami but he is just ignore him like he is air in the room..

Siraj : Shamiii..

Shami just ignore him..

Siraj : Atleast tell me why are you ignoring me.. It's been a week.. I am sorry whatever I did.. I am at a fault.. I admit.. Please say someone.. Don't ignore me..Can't you just forgive me.. And can't we talk like before.. Just like we used to do..

Shami was not looking at siraj because he knows he definitely going to melts .. But his voice also so effective ... He sounds sad, depressed..