poor boys....😜

Right now ict is practicing in ground for their matches..

I know I didn't add any match part..i am only adding practice parts I hope you all didn't mind.. But I will add some matches parts for sure in upcoming chapters..

Ict coaches are confused today because the whole team was practicing seriously without any teasing, joke's and laughing.. Serious practices that's never a ict thing.. And they are sensing a tension between them.. If they are going to play world Cup still they still they never become this serious..

Today is the first time when their coach see ict finished their practice without any trouble.. So their coach decide to ask captain..

Coach : Rohit... Everything is okk.. On team..

Rohit : Yaa... Everything is alright..

Coach : I know you form your training days.. Don't lie..

Rohit : Rahul Bhai.. It's just ...

Virat saw Rohit was nervous and don't know how to explain so he decide to help his boyfriend and approach them..

Virat : Rahul Bhai.. We all went to club yesterday night that's why we are little tried and sleepy..

And they heard some laughing voice and saw in their direction everyone was laughing and Surya and jinx was lying on group and their both show's shoelace are stuck with each other.. And shubman and ishan ate laughing lying on ground pointing their fingers on them.. And all others members also laugh watching them...

Virat : See.. Rahul Bhai... We are behaving normal..

Rahul.D : okk.. Now I believe

Their coach left and virat and Rohit sign in relief..

Rohit : Thank you chiku.. You saved me..

Virat : You are a captain panda.. How can you become so soft for us.. Or you always become savage cat in front of world..

Rohit :*smile* I can't help it..

Virat :*smile* But you have to say thank you to our babies.. They save you not me..

Rohit : They are the one who start this chapter..

Virat : if they didn't still it's going to happened.. And look they are the one who lighter the atmosphere..

Rohit : Why.. You always have to defend them..

Virat : Because they are our kids Babe.. Just like Mahi Bhai always defend us in every situation remember..

Rohit : How can I forgot that.. Now let's go..

Rohit and virat went to them..

Rohit : You all decide to stay here for whole day.. Don't you all have to change..

Surya : kya yaar.. Aapne do anmol ratan to bola na..

Jinx : Don't tell them Surya.. They are just going to defend their babies..

Shubman : Oo.. You both are jealous of us.. Because we are their favorite..

Jaddu : You both are whole teams favorite shubu..

Ishan : Of course..After all We are the best *imagnery hair flipping*

Shubman : Look.. How confident my Buttercup is.. *hugging ishan*