Rohirat 🐼🙈

Rohirat confession 😉

Right now Rohit was standing in front of their room door

Rohit Thinking : "should I go or not"

Holding door knob "yes.. Let's just go".... " No" Remember Virat angry face "yes" "No" "Yes" "No"... Rohit was murmuring and here 3 person was looking at him begin confused.. So they decide to go to Rohit..

Siraj : captain Aapke pair me aag lag gai..*loudly* (captain your feet are on fire)

Rohit just jump on fear and start screaming " Aag... Aag.. Aag... Bachao"

They 3 just start laughing seeing Rohit reaction... And Rohit realize it's just a another prank of their not so lovely teammates..

Rohit : What are you 3 monkey doing here..??

Hardik : Aap pehle ye batav ki aap kya kar rahe ho.. (First tell me what you are doing here..)

Rohit : Can you see this room.. This is my room..so don't you think you are not suppose to ask this question..

Rishabh : So Ro Bhaiya why don't you go to your room..

Rohit : I was going.. But 3 monkey decide to stop me... Or say distrub me..

Siraj : We are watching you from 15 mins you are just holding your room door knob and murmuring something..

Rohit : Don't you 3 have any work

They say at the same time : No

Rohit : so That's why you 3 decide to irritate me..

Rishabh : Yes

Siraj : exactly.. How do you know Ro Bhaiya..

Hardik : I didn't know Ro Bhaiya also have a sexy brain like me. .

They 3 just look at Hardik and just start laughing..

Siraj : Nice joke Herry Bhaiya

Herry : you guy's are so mean

Rishabh : Not more than you Herry Bhaiya..

Hardik : Not distract to the main topic

Rohit : where is your room partners...??

Herry : Rahul went to ad shooting..

Rishabh : Shree went to attend some family event..

Siraj : Shami went to meet his friend.. I ask who friend first he didn't tell me and then when I say him to bring me he just say no.. How can he do that..

Rohit : Okk... Siraj keep your jealousy Right now to yourself because I can't handle 2 mental patient at a same time..

Rishabh : Who else is jealous?

Rohit : No one.. And you 3 can't distrub any other members..

Hardik : I went to Shubu and ishu room but they both are not their and others are also busy in their work..

Rohit : so you 3 think I am not busy..??

Siraj : Of course yes.. If you are busy you are not playing with door knob Ro Bhaiya..