I will always trust you

Shubman was still admiring ishan from door isahn heard door open voice but shubman didn't come in so ishan trun towards shubman and saw him starting at him

Ishan say in irritated voice

Ishan : shubi gurna badha kar.. (Shubi.. Stop starting at me..)

Shubman come towards ishan while saying

Shubman : Me gur nahi raha tha me tuje (I was not starting at you..)

Ishan : To kya.. Apani aakho se aarti utar raha tha meri (So what.. You are performing my aarti with your eyes.)

Shubman : No.. I was just thinking how to kill you..

Ishan : Really.. What you think then..??

Shubman : How about give you poison in your food.. Or just push you from terrace. .

Ishan : 😑

Shubman : What.. Don't look me like that..

Ishan : Inse aache ideas to mere pass he... Tution le le mere pass (I have better ideas than these... take tuition from me)

Shubman : I am the principal babe where you learn all of that

Ishan : I am the one who open that college and make you principal coconut head

Shubman : Okk.. Okk.. So now you are not angry with me right. ?? *hoping eyes*

Ishan : How can I angry with you shubi for long time

Shubi just hug ishan and they both fall on bed

Shubman : Aacha ishu sorry ... Muje tuje date pe le hi nai jana chahiye tha
(Sorry ishu.. sorry... I shouldn't have taken you on a date.)

Ishan : shubi agar me nai aata to tuje sara ki sachai kese pata chati (shubi, if I had not come, how would you have known the truth of sara?)

Shubman : You know what ishu.. You are my strength... Because you always find a positive side in everything..

Ishan : And you make me believe in me shubi.. We both are each others strength..

Shubman : Aacha ye bata.. Wo Bhaiya sara ke siblings wali baat kar rahe the wo kya tha..?? (Acha, tell me.. what was that brother talking about Sara's siblings??)

Ishan : Wo...Kuch nai jane de na..(That was nothing..leave it)*nervous*

Shubman : Koi Gadha bhi bata dega.. Ke wo Kuch nai to bilkul bhi nai hai (Even a donkey will tell you that he is nothing at all.)

Ishan : It's nothing important shubi

Shubman : ishu I will decide after listings it's was important or not.. So tell me * demanding voice*

Ishan give up and told shubman Sara and arjun siblings talk

Shubman : How can you say it's not important.. I am not important to you ishu..

Ishan : you are my world shubi

Shubman : Then you have to tell me.. What if I say yes to Sara

Ishan : I just thought

Shubman : You just thought what..
I thought you tell me everything.. But you prove me wrong