ADVANCE CHAPTER 9

Secrets revealed, La Alia.

-How does Raimon face those weaklings? IT'S MY TOURNAMENT! -Her superior looked at her with a slight frown.- Ahem... That is, our tournament.

-Don't worry, I'm not going to allow this, I already have everything planned.

*

-What brings you here, Sabine?

-Shori! I mean... Queen! ¿what you do?

-I watched this game. -Right at that moment the camera pointed towards the Sierra defense, who missed his play. Sabine swallowed.

*

It was early, they had the game in about an hour. He heard the phone ring and the girl with pigtails went to answer it.

-Yes, tell me?

*

-Please wait! Let me explain it to you. -The girl didn't know what to do, she never wanted her to find out like that, in fact, who would have imagined that they would tell her so simply.

-THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Lies lies! You hide everything as if  I was stupid!

*

They were on their way to the school where Mr. Veteran would pick them up for the game. They were excited, semi-finals! But also a little nervous. They passed by a fruit shop and a few steps later a block of flats, from which the door opened abruptly, letting a girl run out.

-It doesn't sound familiar to you? -Tori asked.

-Yes, It is [...]! -Cammy realized.

*

In the locker room, the girl kept her tears. It wasn't the time but he felt very bad.

[...]

-What have you said?

-SELFISH

[...]

-I don't come alone.

-¡Hellooo!

*

-Let the game begin and let whoever deserves it win.

*

-WAIT, THEY DON'T HAVE A GOALKEEPER!?