CHAPTER 1 - A NEW BEGINNING

A few weeks had already passed since the Frontier International Football was won by Inazuma Japan. Each of the members (players, managers and coach) returned to their homes continuing with their normal lives. It was early when Prime Minister Vanguard called his daughter to come to his office. She entered that whitish space with large windows to find her father sitting at his desk with several papers on the table.

-Good morning, Victoria

-What do you need, dad? - Tori asked - He gave her a sign that advertised Women's Frontier Soccer.This when reading it andreread it confirming that it was real he started jumping for joy - This is great! -At that moment he realized something-, but... Dad, I'm not on any completely female team, I don't even go to school, I study at home!

-Don't worry, I'll let you study at the institute you want.- Tori's face lit up as she formed a big smile, because she already had something on her mind.

Come afternoon at the Raimon Institute, his soccer team was training after finishing classes. Camelia and Percival Travis (manager and coach of Inazuma Japan) moved to Inazuma City, studying and working at the same institute. As in the national team, Camellia was a manager, however her father only worked as a teacher, so he had returned home a while ago. On the field, the boys were training when a familiar voice came running up.

-Hey! Hello! -Tori said running down the stairs. Almost out of breath she gave the sign to her friends - Look at this

Curious, the players came over to see what was happening. Tori was dressed in the school uniform, a magenta skirt, a white shirt and on her neck a bow of the same color as the skirt, in addition to her characteristic hat. Silvia, the one closest to the poster, began to read it.

-Frontier... women's soccer? That's great, Tori, with how much you like soccer! -Tori nodded her head smiling.

-Hey, why are you wearing the school uniform? -said Celia- Don't tell me that...

-But, Tori, there is no women's team here, you knew that, right? - Nelly would say

-Well, of course! -Tori would lie, but she quickly thought of something- I-I... I want to form one! -those present were surprised- With you inside, obviously! -They would remain silent for a moment, which seemed eternal-Come on, say something.

-I would love to help you but we don't know how to play soccer," Silvia said somewhat sadly.

-I'm joining in, Tori! - everyone turned to the one who spoke - Celia Hills, at your service - she said winking - Girls, trying something new won't hurt, what do you say, Cammy.

"I'll try," she said determinedly.

-Come on, Silvia, Nelly - the captain of the Raimon, Mark, encouraged the disconcerted ones - you will make it! - This was very important for them.

"Well... I guess I can't say no," Nelly smiled.

Silvia, who now had everyone's eyes on her, could only say "Yes." Tori hugged the four of them as best she could. Mark, who had already formed a club a long time ago, informed them where they could do it, and after being official they returned to the field, where someone was waiting for them.

Tori had called someone that morning to inform them of everything, the girl couldn't wait to see her friend, so she took a train to Inazuma to meet her again. From the top of the ramp a girl with blue hair and dark skin called to the new team.

-Hello girls! -he said while waving with his arm. She went down the stairs and when it seemed like she was going to hug her pink-haired best friend, she hugged the Raimon midfielder, Erik- DARLING, I had missed you so much!