CHAPTER 4 - TWO IN ONE

It was the day of the game against the Forest Team, the girls from Raimon High School were waiting for Veteran to bring the caravan to the main gate to go to the Frontier Football stadium. Of the players, the least worried was Tori, for her it was not her first game, as team captain she decided to relax the situation. He stood in front of them with a smile.

-Team! I know you are nervous, that the opponent is difficult and that we have barely trained but...

"You're not helping like this," Adara whispered discouraged.

-BUT... I have faith that we will achieve it, because we must not give up.

-Because we are more than newbies! We are Raimon! -Silvia stood next to the captain, raising her index finger, the girls followed her until a boy interrupted the scene.

-Silvia, come a moment!

-Erik? -The girl was surprised to see him there. He went to where his friend was, a little away from the team to see what he needed. -What's happening?

-Silvia, yesterday I realized something and I thought I could give you something special before your first game. -Silvia blushed a little surprised. Erik, who had had his hands hidden behind his back all that time, took out a small soft gift wrapped in green and orange paper. "Open it, it's for you."

-Was not necessary... Oh, they are beautiful, Erik. -Behind the wrapping were some light green gloves with a dark orange circle, as well as different details that it had, such as small embroidered flowers.- Did you sew them?

-That? Oh no, I don't have the time or skills, but I hope you like them.

-I love them, thank you very much.

-Silviaaa! They've all gotten into the caravan! -Celia was waiting for her at the door of the caravan, the others were already inside.- Run, we're not there!

-I think you have to go. Don't worry, the boys and I will be at the stadium this time, Julia wouldn't miss it. -He laughed and Silvia accompanied him.

-Goodbye, Erik, thanks again. -He ran out and before getting into the vehicle he turned to see the boy again. He gave him his characteristic greeting and then left the place.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already in the locker room, the players were preparing for the match. Silvia put on her new gloves, which were of better quality than the previous ones, as well as prettier. Celia approached her to see them.

-Wow, how cool! Did Erik give them to you? That's why he call you? -Silvia nodded shyly.- Jijiji -Nelly approached her friends along with Cammy.

-It seems that this Sparks girl is not going to show up.

-Yeah... It could have been a bad joke. Still her shot was not normal.

-Girls, it's time to go out! -Tori warned them from the door. Seeing Silvia a little disappointed, he approached. - We have super technique and a team involved, if she didn't want to come, it's worse for her!

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen to the first FFF game, I am Chester Horse broadcasting. Today the great team Forest and Raimon Girls face each other with only ten players!

Forest Team: CAP. MC Ada Waterfall Nº10

MC Sunny Pérez Nº5

MC Olga Green Nº6