CHAPTER 7 - PENGUINS AND THE SAD EAGLE

-A SUPER TACTIC?! -According to Anthony, he and his soccer team created a super offensive tactic that would end up breaking the greatest defenses.

-...But we never fully mastered it. -Everyone on the Raimon team's face changed from astonishment to a more disconcerted one.- That's why I hope that you, the new generation, achieve it! -he said dramatizing.

-It seems like an old man is talking, huh, Lucy? -she murmured sarcastically to her sister. Whenever Adara made a silly comment, the blue-haired girl laughed but something had changed, not anymore. Even at home it was difficult to get a smile out of her. Seeing that he didn't give any response, she continued to pay attention to what the boy was saying, without stopping to think if something had really happened, as Cammy suspected.

-You will have to make an effort because it is somewhat complicated. -Samyueru took out a small white board with a marker from his backpack.

-It will help you explain Mr. Brez. -The coach said with an amused smile, while making a small bow. He picked up the blackboard and turned to explain. When he was in front of the girls his face began to turn red with embarrassment. He was taking on the role of coach without permission and, although he didn't look much older than him, someone older and more educated than him. The green-haired man could be as outgoing as he wanted, but he was very careful not to be disrespectful, and this time he had gotten too freaked out. After all, he wanted his sisters' team to win.

-I-I'm sorry, Mr. Tsuyoaka. -He said making several bows- I have been excited about this super tactic. -He laughed, scratching the back of his neck.- Allow me to teach your team the super technique, coach. -He couldn't help but laugh at the boy's apology.

-It's not a problem, Anthony, you obviously know what you're talking about. - "Everything happens as it should happen" he thoughtTsuyoaka.

-Thank you. -And back with the marker in one hand and the blackboard in the other, he began to draw some circles and arrows.- Now yes, girls, this is the super tactic Crack Walls. -he said in a heroic way showing what he put on the board.

-Note that we have to change the name. -Tori whispered to Silvia, who nodded without stopping to look at how the drawing explained the tactic.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day they had won their first game in the Women's Frontier, against Forest, at the Snowtorch house you could see Adara jumping around hugging her sister and cousins. Yuki Taimatsu, the eldest, who works as a cashier in a supermarket while she finished studying economics, and her brother, who was barely a year younger, Itoko, who worked in a large company. They had been with the eldest of the sisters for about 11 years. Yuki had short, curly, silver hair with small blue highlights, her skin was dark. Itoko was also dark, on the other hand his hair was straight and of a reddish tone with purple highlights.

For a few months they had been living with them for a work trip, apparently important, for their parents, in a cozy apartment that they shared. They used to spend a lot of time away from home to support their little cousins, so they were in charge of the household chores.

Lucy couldn't deny that she was happy about the victory, but not enough to jump. He was smiling but it was difficult to maintain that expression. Yuki and Itoko hugged them happily and after a while they returned to work. The poor carried a great weight on their shoulders, not only because of the money they needed every day to survive, but also because of the responsibility they now had, after the unexpected departure of their parents.

-Adara, I'm going to our room. -He commented to his sister, leaving her alone on the living room sofa. Both shared the room where there were two single beds against the wall and between them the window and a nightstand.