CHAPTER 6 - ELECTRIZING ENCOUNTERS!

Start from the beginning

-ELECTRO-SHOCK! -A beam similar to the one produced by Tori's tower hit the forward and Rai took the ball quickly. He was shocked with his eyes widened. He looked back, no, he didn't have the ball, she had it. He had achieved it. A big smile appeared on his face. And with joy he made a pass forward. While the midfielders and forwards battled, Rai hugged her friend Annie.

-You did it!

-I did it! -He was crying with joy.

-Very good Rai! -Silvia said after her. The girl turned and smiled at him.

-Mabushii! -Anthony shouted from the bench- The game is not over! -The girl nodded happily.

-Thanks to Mabushii's defense, Raimon has escaped another tie. Now Lucy is carrying the ball.

-Sister, pass me! -Adara told her, the blue-haired girl had been surrounded, but she didn't pay attention to her, she was too focused.

Two extravagant girls who were passing by stood still for a while when they saw the midfielder's behavior.

-Hey, are those...?

-And.

-Wow, that girl..., what will happen to her?

-I don't know, nor do I care, Starsi. We're late, run.

-Yes, yes, I'm already running. - He said trying to catch up with the other, who had already gone ahead. "I think we can use this to our advantage," he thought.

The whistle blew indicating the end.

Game over! Raimon won 2-1!-Sue approached Tori happily and hugged her- Congratulations! -The neighbors there began to applaud. The girl who had previously watched from a balcony was now applauding while sitting on the ramp that overlooked the field. Amber looked at her funny. Everything was nice until the voice of a lady approaching cut the scene.

-SUE HARTLAND! -The girl turned to see her mother and her teammates enter the field- Why didn't you tell me you were going to play!

-Oh, well because you got very annoying, mom, really. -He said downplaying it- But we have helped them improve.

-Look, you're stupid, what happens if you face each other in the tournament! They already know how you play!

-Well, so are we, so what? -Her mother looked at her seriously and took one of the reserves by the arm. She tried to free herself but it was impossible, allowing herself to be dragged.- We are waiting for you at the station! -The ones from Osaka were going to go on the train to Iwate.- The train leaves in half an hour!

-Yes, yes... -the girl sighed- Well, we have to go. -She hugged her friends and they left the field. But first he looked at the buildings and the people who were still there - Thanks audition! -he wailed.

Triple C left the field leaving Raimon. Anthony walked over to Annie and Rai and hugged them, then put his hands on both of their shoulders and bent down to get a good look at their faces. He laughed, but it was worth a thousand words.

The girl on the slope got up and approached Amber and the team, who looked at her strangely. Amber greeted her, shaking her hand.

"Girls," he said in a calm voice, "I present to you Jill Kingston, my friend and... captain of the Royal."

Flashback ⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

Amber and Jill knew each other since school, and were together in high school.

Sparks came from a very rich and wealthy family, who had many famous companies under them. When some students at school found out, they made fun of her. Amber was quite lazy and didn't even answer them, but Jill, always next to her, finished them off.