CHAPTER 5 - FIELD, OSAKA AND ANTHONY

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-With what field of hope, eh? I'm going there Ann.

In front of the Raimon Institute stood a handsome boy of about twenty years old. He was tall and had very pretty green hair, also a little messy but that made him look good. After those words he hung up the call and put his phone in his pocket. He was dressed in a white shirt and a yellow tracksuit jacket, his pants were long and black.

A little before this boy arrived at Raimon's door, some somewhat peculiar girls interrupted the soccer club's training. These were none other than Sue and her team, Osaka's Triple C. Before asking what she had to ask, the captain hugged her favorite player, Erik. Although she was not the only one who hooked up with a boy because Lilly Willow, forward, did not hesitate to put her arm over defender Nathan, making him quite uncomfortable and the quiet Sand approached Willy, who was on the bench.

-HONEY!

-Wow, Sue, what brings you here. -He asked without much encouragement.

-Well, we want to play a game with Tori and her team.

-Hello, Sue! -the captain of the Raimon approached him with joy- They have gone a while ago to a field near Silvia's house.

-Alright let's go, girls! -without letting Mark finish speaking, she gave the country magician one last hug and left the institute with her friends.

When he was at the door he realized that he didn't know how to get there.

-Look how stupid you are, aunt!

-Yeah, I know... Let's ask that guy who's walking. -They approached the boy mentioned before to try to find out where his friends were. -Hello, excuse me! Do you know how to get to an open field with a soccer field here, we want to see our friends from Raimon.

-You've been lucky, girls.

-And so much. -Some players on the team who were further away, like the goalkeeper and some midfielders, were laughing and whispering, because the young man was very handsome.

-I'm heading there.

-Perfect, we will accompany you! What is your name?

-I'm Anthony. -he said proudly.

-Well, we are...

-CUTE! -said defense Hellen Hearth

-¡CHIC! -continuaba Lilly

-COOL! -spoke another striker named Mary Moor

-That's us soccer girls. -said Daisy, the caretaker.

-The Triple C Academy, C C C The Osaka women's soccer team! -Hellen finished while her classmates made poses and applauded.

-Ehh yes yes, of course. -poor Anthony began to walk, quite surprised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------