chapter 1

taehyung sat at his dressing table, the room enveloped in the lingering scent of lilies. Freshly showered, he traced the outline of his plump lips with a shade of lipstick that mirrored the roses in the garden outside. The cozy ambiance seemed to embrace his like a familiar friend, and the anticipation of his husband's return infused the air with a subtle vibrancy.

With each twirl, the soft rustle of fabric accompanied the music in his mind. The delicate notes of his favorite melody echoed through the room as he danced with grace, the enchanting fragrance of lilies accentuating the joy that radiated from him.

The anticipation of sharing the news of his pregnancy, coupled with the lighthearted dance, created a moment suspended in time. taehyung felt a symphony of emotions, a blend of happiness and excitement that contrasted the shadows lurking beneath the surface.

As the final notes of the melody lingered in the air, he approached the wardrobe, ready to shed the attire of the day. The cozy room, adorned with memories and the aroma of lilies, became the backdrop for this intimate ritual. With a sense of quiet liberation, he delicately removed his previous outfit, unveiling the gown that would accompany the evening's revelations.

The dressing room, witness to his daily rituals and dreams, stood as a sanctuary amidst the opulence. Little did he know that the cozy environment, once a heaven, would soon become a stage for the unfolding drama of secrets and deceit.

In the soft glow of the well-appointed room, he emerged from his dressing room, the new crimson gown caressing his frail form like a work of art. The fabric draped elegantly, framing his perfect golden skin, and he couldn't help but gasp at the ethereal reflection in the full-length mirror.

"My gosh, this gown is so beautiful," he murmured, hands resting against his heated cheeks as a genuine smile graced his lips. he walked gracefully, lifting the gown slightly from the carpeted ground, admiring himself in the mirror. The lily tucked behind his ear added a touch of innocence, and the pearl necklace gifted by his husband adorned his neck with understated opulence.

Having completed his chores earlier in the morning, he settled onto the bed, his hands intertwined as he waited with eager anticipation. The room, adorned with luxury, seemed to glow in the warmth of his excitement.

♠︎

The distant sound of horse hooves and the arrival of a 19s luxurious car signaled his return. he squeals and leaped to the balcony, his heart quickening at the sight of him stepping out, handsome as ever. His gaze locked onto his, standing above, and taehyung waved with a charming innocence that junghyun found irresistible.

Descending gracefully, he heard the maids open the door, and with a burst of excitement, he lunged into his embrace, hugging him as if his life depended on it. He reciprocated, lifting him gently from the ground before placing him on his feet. A deep kiss followed, a moment suspended in time as he admired him from head to toe.

"You look gorgeous. Gosh, you'll be the cause of my death one day," he teased, his eyes filled with affection. he lightly hit his chest, a sullen pout on his lips. "Hey! Don't say that, yeobo," he whispered, their eyes locking in an intimate exchange.

A blush crept across his cheeks as junghyun picked him up in a bridal style, his laughter echoing through the room as he carried taehyung upstairs. In this seemingly idyllic moment, the couple reveled in the facade of happiness, the mystery of their darker truths shrouded for now in the glow of their affectionate reunion.

The couple ascended the grand staircase, the allure of their bedroom beckoning them with promises of intimacy. The soft glow of the bedside lamps cast a warm ambiance, and the air crackled with an electric tension as they entered the sanctuary of their shared space.