Mission 3 - Museum Mayhem

The next day, Dynamo Demolitionists has been spotted stealing ancient alien technology at the Roblox Museum. Overdrive and Tessla are talking while on the way. "3 Members again, oddly nostalgic for some reason." Said Overdrive.
"Hm? You mean you and Captain Roblox had a 3rd member before? What happened to them?" Tessla asks.

Overdrive replies, "First don't tell Captain Roblox about this, he gets sad when he hears his name. It was a while ago, Amethysto was our third member. He's really fun to be around, energetic... flamboyant, I guess. Unfortunately, when we were fighting a villain, the fight caused an ancient relic to activate, it spawned black particles and grabbed onto Amethysto who was the nearest to it. We tried to save him, but the thing created a massive shockwave that knocked everyone out. When we woke up, we couldn't find him."

"I'm so sorry about your friend." Said Tessla.

They finally made it to the Roblox Museum, "Seems like something's going on here..." Said Captain Roblox.

The Dynamo Demolitionists notice the heroes and throws several dynamites at them, Tessla zaps all off them but misses one. It almost lands on them until it suddenly stopped in the air, then it gets thrown back the baddies, exploding. The heroes see a shadow descending on top of them, "Hello fellow superheroes, names Kinetic." He lifts the surrounding items and throw them at the baddies. "I hope your team applications aren't full." Said Kinetic in a joking manner.

"Of- of course not." Captain Roblox replies to Kinetic.

"Telekinesis?! That's so cool!" Overdrive gets excited.

The heroes enter the museum and go into the Fine Art section, where they beat up more baddies and Tessla charges a generator that opens the Fab Eggs section. "No one destroy the paintings! So Kinetic throw these benches instead. These are priceless stuff! ...Especially the Natural Disasters painting!" Tessla shouted. Kinetic accidently throws the Egghunt eggs but Tessla doesn't care though because

she owns half of them already and are completely replaceable. Tessla charges the generator that opens the main door.

The room has many lasers protecting the items, which is a bad right now as there's no way for the heroes to go across. "I wonder if I can move those display cases and get across." Kinetic thinks to himself. Kinetic makes a bridge by moving the display cases with his telekinesis. The heroes finally made it to the Planetarium entry, only to see that someone stole the Alien Technology from its display. The heroes wonder if they're up ahead in the Planetarium.

Entering the Planetarium, 'Muahaha, you'll never get me! I, Dynamo, will not let you stand in the way of Darkmatter's vision! You want the alien technology? COME AND TAKE IT!" Dynamo chucks dynamite at the heroes, Kinetic uses his Telekinesis power and lifts up some of the planets from the hanging solar system figures above them, and use them to knock out Dynamo, instantly defeating him. Dynamo then screams in French, "Grrrrrrr!" Darkmatter collects the Alien Technology secretly without the heroes knowing.

Meanwhile... "Dynamo has failed me as well, but the alien technology is in my possession. With gold from Cicada, Uranium from Atomic Waste and this, my device is now complete! It is time!" Darkmatter cackles.

To Be Concluded.