Chapter 1

A/n: I want everything to be a surprise
-------------------------------------------------------------
Down in Chicago, the best night club known was booming at the ripe hour of 11 pm.  A couple of pole dancers, were performing, looking beautiful, graceful and alluring.   Climbing, twirling, walking on air, bending, posing.. All in a wonderfully synchronized manner.

When they were done they climbed off stage, in a small burst of giggles.  They went to the dressing rooms in the back for the next duo to go up, while they touched up their makeup, and changed their clothes back. "Eda! Your getting better!" Esmeralda squealed. "Thank you!  I'm really trying.. I want Vivian to be proud of me"  eda gushed in a hushed tone as her cheeks glowed. Esmeralda gave eda a side eyed glance and looked away awkwardly. "Yeah.. Cant relate" Esmeralda muttered.  Eda scoffed playfully. "You don't have a partner, just a fling of the night" eda quipped, then put her hair up. Edalyn and Esmeralda have been best friends for a few years now, along with another who wasn't a pole dancer.

A woman 2 years older than eda walked in, and leaned over her, wrapping her arms around edas stomach. "Edalyn, you looked very delicious up there" the woman said. Thank you, vivian, I'm getting better, right?" Eda asked. "Well I wouldn't say that, but your doing good" vivian said, and kissed the back of edas neck.  She giggled, blushing wildly.   Vivian looked at edas hair, then frowned. "I told you, you look better with your hair down"  she stayed. "Eda looked in the mirror, feeling Esmeralda's judgmental gaze. " i-i know, but I like my hair up" eda said with a  smile smile.

Vivian disregarded edas statement, and took her hair down, her face now forming a smile.  Eda sighed, and smile back. "Do.. I look pretty?" Eda asked. Vivian wasn't really paying attention and was trying to get down in edas pants, while kissing her neck. Not in a romantic way, but in a down and dirty way. "Mhm, sure" Vivian muttered.  Esmeralda  looked at eda and Vivian very disturbed and slightly disgusted.  A lack of endearment on Vivian's side was all she could see, so she said. "Eda, your very pretty! Weather your hair is down or not"   eda smiled, and sort of edged Vivian off her. "Thanks esmeri.. I'm gonna go change my clothes" eda said, and left to change.

Once eda was out of ear shot, Vivian glared at Esmeralda. "Can you not do that?" She asked.  Esmeralda looked at Vivian annoyed. "I can't compliment my best friend?" Esmeralda asked. "No.you cant! Thats my job" Vivian said. "Well your not doing a very good job, you need to treat her better" Esmeralda scoffed, and left, since she already changed her clothes. Vivian growled, then saw eda coming back. "Hey vivia~ I just thought-" eda stopped when she realized Esmeralda left, and looked a little worried. "Why did  she leave so fast?..did something happen?" Eda asked. "Nope.. " Vivian said. "Alright.. Ill call you when I get home.. "  eda said, and left herself.  

When eda got back to her apartment, she sighed, and close the door to cut off the cold weather. Soon a small black kitten ran up to eda. "Hey Loonie, I know I was gone for a long time" eda said, and picked her car and took her to the kitchen.  Luna purred, and nuzzled up to eda.  "You always take forever person" Luna said, and jumped in the counter.  "I know, but I have to go to work and make money so I can buy you toys, and milk" Eda examined, then poured milk in Luna's bowl.  Luna jumped down, and started enjoying the milk she was given.

Eda and to her room to put on some pajamas. As Eda slipped on her shirt, she  thought about putting her hair up.  However Eda decided against it. If her girlfriend thought she looked better with her hair down, she'd keep it down.  However, as eda got to day dreaming about her girlfriend, her phone rang.   Eda looked at the caller ID, and it was her older sister. Eda rolled her eyes, and left it to ring.  However, eda felt bad, and answered her phone anyway.

"Hey.. "

"You could of answered a lot faster"

"Look, my phone was in my room, and I was in the kitchen feeding Luna, what do you want?"

"I.. Just wanted to check on you, like I do every week"

"Well thanks, but I'm fine"

"Can you not use that one excuse? Just tell me what's going on with you"

"Okay well.. I just got back from work, but Esmeralda left pretty quickly"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Well no, but I wanted her to at least get to know vivia a little more"

"Ugh.. "

"Lily come on, don't be like that, vivian is my girlfriend, can't you be nice?"

"I'd rather suffocate in Edwards closet"

"Damn-.. "

"Exactly"

"Lily come on, you only met her once"

"Twice, iv been around her twice, and I don't like her".

"Why not!? She's so amazing"

"It scares me how low your standards are"

"You don't understand, vivian loves me, okay? Why can't that be enough?"

"D-do you even know what love is-.. Never mind, look just stay safe, il come visit you next month"

"Alright.. Bye.. "

"Bye"

Eda hung up, and put her phone down.  Eda looked at the picture of vivian she had of her lock screen. Vivian was an inch taller than eda, black hair with purple streaks.  Green eyes.  Eda and vivian have been dating for 3 years now,and actually non of edas friends or family liked vivian.  Eda.. Seemingly couldn't understand why