"Nuh know weh yuh a guh inna strings enuh but fawud."He says calling me over and i roll my eyes walking beside him as we head outside.

We we're going somewhere but he wouldn't tell me where.

So i was just going to wait and see.

I hold my purse on one hand my other hand holding his as we walk.

This better nuh tek long.

***

He rubs my thighs as he speaks

"Mi soon fawud..nuh move.Know yuh nuh like listen to people."He tells me.

Then him know and expect me to listen to him?.

Funny.

I nod giving him a tight lipped smile as he bit his bottom lip before walking away.

I immediately moved my attention to my phone.

Here suh bring back memories.

Yuh mean when yuh did take the man money.

Murrdaa.

Him fool fi give me it and it was so obvious i wasn't serious.

Him probably just mek it slide yah.

Probably.

"Ma'am are you going to get anything to drink?"A lady appear's across from me and i sit up properly.

"What are the safe options?"I ask.

"Water..we have juices and all kinds of alcohol's."She replies lazily.

Maamz nuh like har job.

So reall.

So real nuh blotclat.

So real!!.

I look behind her at the poster that say's lemon lime and request that just to be safe.

Something is telling me not to drink and i'm going to listen for once in my life.

Badz make yuh have manners too.

Remember.

I ignore the voice in my head texting my mother to check up on her.

I have not spoken to this woman in forever.

Literally.

Why?.

She keeps talking to me about that.And something in me just completely ignored her and stopped me from speaking to her.

I just cant explain.

She responds almost immediately asking a question i expected her to ask.

Why i haven't spoke to her in so long and if i'm alright.

I sigh thinking of what i should reply saying.

The truth.

No.Mi alright.

I tap my nails as i think of a reply.

Ago just say mi phone did mash up.

I go to type just that but a voice stops me.

"Look like yuh need some company suh ?"

A mug finds it's way on my face as i look at the person giving them a disgusted look.

Then look how him fava yesterday,today and tomorrow and come a stop a we bus stop.

I'm saying.

Men are so ANNOYING.And i will forever say it.

He continues to talk but i hiss inwardly now ignoring him.

i send the text off to my mother going back over to instagram.

As i click on tommie's story he grabs my hand and i look at him.

What's wrong with this man?

Genuienly want know.

I flash him off now annoyed spotting the woman coming back with my drink.

"It's clear that i'm not interested.So why yuh still a push it?"I spoke.

He looked at me with a blank face.

"Denial yuh inna stills..Nuh think yuh really did a medz wah mi did a talk to yuh bout stills."He says and i scoff.

"If yuh know wah good fi yuh it best yuh move from out a mi face and guh ramp wid somebody else."I replied.

Bright nuh fuck.

I take up my phone quickly putting it in my bag and taking up the drink she just placed down.

"I don't have any cash.wait one sec."Is all i say getting up off the chair and scanning my surroundings for badz.

I know he wouldn't go far but why mi can't see him.

I hiss in annoyance still looking for him before spotting him talking to a tall guy with plaits.

I sigh beginnging to walk over to him but just as i inch closer loud explosions could be heard and his body falls to the ground as screams could be heard throughout the area.

Watching as him and his friends are distracted i attempt to drag skaii out of their view and behind the door.

Once we're there i cover her mouth but she does the unexpected and pushes me off trying to over power me.

Way how yuh mawga maamz deven affi do much.

Imagine.

I hiss attempting to choke her but she punches me in the face my body falling to the floor so hard that the gun fly's out of my hand.

Shit.

She grabs it and points it at me.

She can't see my face due to the ski mask but i can tell she thinks that i am somebody she has met before.

Not making me make a move she presses the trigger shooting me in the chest and i groan in pain my eyes closing as i hear the door opening and closing.