16.Yuh Betta✔️

**THE NEXT DAY..**

"Mi cya believe yuh really do that

"Mi cya believe yuh really do that..mi nah laugh with yuh nuh more cause at this point yuh just obsessed."She says as i stare at her figure.

She was making breakfast and complaining about me appearing out of nowhere in her room.

Nuh know why she suprised.

Done tell har say mi nah leff har alone.

"Plus yuh nuh have a baby mother fi go worry bout??Yah run backa mi like rass puppy."She says putting the egg on a plate.

I hiss getting up.

"Can chat suh?."

"My mouth broad back bwoy."

I grab her by her throat seizing her movements and she hisses.

"Let mi go.Cause all inna your mind a joking ting."

"Continue piss mi off skaii.Tink a fuck alone can kill yuh?"I whisper in her ear my voice cold.

Yea mon threaten di people dem pitney.

Mtchh.

The hairs on her neck stickup and she doesn't reply as i let her go.

Know fi silence har now ee?.

Hm.

I move beside her my attention now on the plate.

"Nah share nun fi man eat?"I ask with furrowed eye brows.

"Mi neva invite yuh as nuh guest here suh mi nuh k-"

Not letting her finish i take up the plate with the fork that was sitting beside it now moving away from her.

I hear the stove turn off along with her small footsteps following behind me.

"Bryan mi nah laugh."She spoke reaching for the plate as i smile moving it from her reach.

"Yah move suh?Hol on nuh mon."

I take up a little bit of everything putting it my mouth as i hear her groan hitting me across my back.

I wince at the pain.

Tump dem hot yuh fuck..

Jah know.

"B bill nuh dawg..a food enuh!"I spoke aloud as she hitted me again.

I took one more bite of her egg before placing the plate back down on the counter.

I heard a sniffle and i licked my lips while smiling before looking back at her.

"Cry yah cry ma?"I asked moving to wrap my arms around her.

She slaps me away.

"Doh chat to mi drankro!"She yells lifting a hand to wipe her eye.

"Food yuh really a bawl ova dawg?."