Chapter 7

NEW UPDATE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!!

-kerstin<3

****************************************************

"I think I know what happened to him. I... I was there that night...." Zayn said nervously.

Words cannot describe the way I feel right now. Zayn was there the night my life fell apart. 

"WHAT?'' I said shaking. Tears trickled down my face. I looked at Zayn. He was looking at the floor in silence. 

 "Zayn..." I said worried. His grip around my waist tightened. I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his mysterious eyes. 

 "I'm so sorry Kerstin..." Zayn said looking into my eyes. 

 The tears poured down harder now. Zayn pulled me into a hug. He whispered into my ear but I didn't hear it. My mind was racing about what happened to Alex. 

 ZAYN'S POV 

 "I love you." I whispered into Kerstin's ear. She didn't respond. This broke my heart. 

 "Kerstin...." I said while pulling out of our hug. She pulled me back in.  

 "Please tell me..." she said. Her voice cracked from all the tears. 

 I pulled away slightly to look into her eyes. Her eyes teared up even more. 

 "That night I was at a club in London...." I began. 

FLASHBACK OF THE DAY ALEX WAS KILLED 

 I was walking towards the club thinking about that girl I ran into earlier. She was the prettiest girl I ever met. Her eyes were a perfect shade of blue. Her hair fell perfectly and her smile was amazing. 

 I walked past the club bouncer and the huge line easily. Being famous had its perks. I opened the big red doors and was immediately greeted by tons of girls dying to meet me.  

 I ignored the girls and headed to the bar to get a drink. I sat down and a bar tender dressed in pink asked me what I wanted. 

 "Surprise me." I said to her winking. I looked to the person sitting next to me on my right and saw a very familiar man. 

 Suddenly I remembered him. He was the boy who gave me death stares when I ran into that girl today at the restaurant. 

 He looked at me and we locked eyes. He remembered me.  

 "Hey.." he said. 

 "Hi." I responded kindly. 

 "Sorry about today. I don't know why I acted the way I did." he apologized. 

 "It's cool man." I said putting out my hand to shake. "I'm Zayn." 

 "I'm Alex." he said shaking my hand. 

 "Who was that girl I ran into today?" I said curiously. 

 "Oh, that was Kerstin." he responded. 

 "Do you own that restaurant?" I asked. 

 "Ya it's a family business. It's practically my home." he said jokingly. 

 Alex seemed like a pretty cool person. 

 Suddenly a man in his late twenties came up to us and asked Alex, "Hello, do you know Kerstin?"  

 "Yes.." Alex said confused.  

 "Follow me." he said sternly. 

 Alex followed the man outside. Alex looked worried so I followed closely behind out of curiosity of the girl I met today.