Chapter 3

[Out of the shadows (rewritten)]

(In this version shadow raker doesn't go back to the stasis pod he escapes)

It was two days later after everyone found out I was a an autobot which the understood after my story which was true, so while sleeping in my RV I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I woke up I almost had a spark attack when it was Fixit.

"Fixit don't do that"

Fixit: Lazy—spicy—-(hit) Sorry Nightshade didn't mean to scare you but I need you to come in your bot form for a little experiment I'm doing with the others would you like to help?

"Of course..I need to shower then I'll meet you there"

Fixit: Alright (drive off then jump)

After Fixit woke me up I began heading to the bathroom and taking a quick shower and getting dressed soon once I was done I went to my car and turned off holoform and transformed into my bot form where I saw this huge machine and I looked over to see russel watching the news.

New report: scientists report an antarctic find may have come from pervious unknown civilization...

Russell: Blah Blah Blah..News News News..scary movie scary movie scary movie—(about to change channel then looked out the window) ahhh oh Y/—Nightshade it's you sorry I have to get used to your original name

"That alright, do you know whe—"

Strongarm: Hand up russel...

Russel: Ahh (look at strongarm)

Strongarm: That where we capture Crustacion 

Russel: You mean the giant shrimpcon (shiver) somebody should make a scary movie about him

While russel and strongarm were watching the news about the ship and capturing this Custacion bot fellow I was walking around when I felt a hand dragging me and I looked down to see Fixit.

"Fixit careful..(to the machine) hey guys"

Grimlock: Hey Nightshade had a good rest

"Sure did till Fixit woke me up"

Fixit: (places cables on helm)

"Um fixit...what going on"

Sideswipe (nervous)

Fixit: (giggle)

As me, grim and sideswipe were hooked up to this machine which was making me quite nervous I promised the minicons I would train with them today but...thanks to fixit I had to be part of his experiment soon I heard a car pull up to be..well Bumblebee.