Episode Ten: " Two more in the audience!! "

( Author's note: Sooo if you're one of the people that didn't read the rest of chapter nine because of my trigger warning, a continuation is gonna happen in this chapter and my trigger warnings for this chapter will be violence, and excessive cussing! If you're also not okay with that, then skip the beginning and start reading at the part where the pov changes to Kumiko! Long story short, Haru's mom is a bitch and then Haru has a mental breakdown a bit later. Also, I feel like this chapter is lowkey a mess but then again I feel like every chapter with their sekai featured is a mess lol. And another thing, if you read this before the rewrite, you did not. It was all in your head /j )

( Twenty minutes later, Akemi Household )

Haru finally made it to his mother's house. He slowly unlocked the door with his spare house key and gently opened the door. He didn't see his mom nearby, so he just went inside carefully and took off his shoes.

" Haru is that you?! ", his mother soon called out.

He didn't want to respond, but he had to.

" Y-yes.. ", Haru nervously answered.

" COME HERE RIGHT NOW. ", his mom shouted.

" Where..? ", Haru asked, his voice already shaking.

" THE KITCHEN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! ", his mother replied, still shouting.

Haru quickly walked to the kitchen, in fear of what would happen if he didn't get there fast enough. He soon made it to the kitchen and stood in front of his mother, who was resting against the counter. She was holding a paper in her hand.

" What the hell is this?! ", she said, holding up the paper so Haru could see it.

It was a quiz he did during one of his tutoring sessions, which he failed. Haru just stood there, what else would he do?

" 20%?! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! ", Haru's mom yelled as she threw the paper at him.

" DID I RAISE YOU TO GET FAILING GRADES?! FUCK NO! AND I SPENT MY OWN MONEY JUST SO YOU COULD GET TUTORED BUT NO! YOU STILL CANT LEARN SHIT! ", she screamed at Haru.

His mother then walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

" YOURE A FUCKING FAILURE HARU. YOU BETTER GO STUDY YOUR ASS OFF AND RETAKE THIS, OR ELSE YOU CAN KISS YOUR PRIVILEGES GOODBYE! ", she shouted.

Haru just looked down at the floor, wishing this would just be over already.

" YOU SHITTY ASS SON, ANSWER ME! ", his mom demanded as she hit him again.

" I-I'm sorry. I'll study as much as I can. ", Haru replied, looking up from the floor.

" AS MUCH AS YOU CAN?!? THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! ", his mother yelled.

" I'll study the entire workbook. ", Haru responded nervously.

He probably wouldn't, but it was what she wanted to hear, so he had to say it.

Haru's mom nodded her head and then noticed his hair.

" Didn't I tell you to cut this shit off?! ", she said as she grabbed his hair and pulled on it with a a lot of force.