Episode Seven: " This looks fun! "

( The next day, ??? )

" It's been a while hasn't it, Haru? ", a girl asked, facing her friend who was right next to her.

They were both sitting down on a park bench. The sun was shining, and there was a bright, orange and pink hue in the sky. The afternoon would soon be over.
The girl had medium, wavy, red hair. Her eyes were amber, and she also had dark skin. She was wearing a white lace shirt and a pink fur coat, as well as a short, three layered skirt.

" Ah- Yeah, it has. How long has it been again-? ", the boy next to her replied.

The boy, whose name is Haru had messy, medium length, yellowish blonde hair. His eyes were a light shade of lavender, and he had dark skin as well. He was wearing a formal brown jacket and tie.

" It's been ALMOST HALF A YEAR!! MR IM GOING TO GHOST KUMIKO AND NOT EVEN REALIZE HOW LONG ITS BEEN!! ", the girl shouted at him.

" I'm sorry Miko! I was just busy and I had no free time.. ", Haru replied in defense as he scooted a little further from the girl, whose name is Kumiko.

" Pfft- HAHAHA!!! I was just kidding~! I'm not that mad, I've made new friends after all! But, what have you been so busy with?? ", Kumiko said.

" Oh! Uhhh.. well for starters I had to get tutoring and- Yup! That's it.. uh tutoring! Nothing else! ", Haru replied, slightly nervous.

Kumiko looked at Haru for a moment. Was he hiding something?

" That's it? It feels like you're not telling me something. ", Kumiko questioned.

" Yeah, yeah! I'm sure! It was just tutoring.. ", Haru answered, still nervous.

" Are you sure? You can tell me. ", Kumiko asked.

Haru paused before talking.

" Ah.. you got me- But I don't think I want to tell you yet. ", Haru replied.

" Ohhh ok! When you're ready, be sure to tell me! But anyways, how was tutoring?? ", Kumiko asked.

" Well.. " Haru started.

" I don't think my tutor likes me very much- ", Haru answered.

" Huh?! Why??? You're so likable!! How could someone not like you?!?! ", Kumiko responded.

" I don't know!! I was just doing the paper he gave me and then he started yelling at me when he saw my answers! ", Haru replied.

" Did you get them wrong or something??? ", Kumiko asked.

" He didn't say! He just called me a dumbass who can't do anything right and left without saying anything! This was only on the first day.. ", Haru answered.

" WHAT?! WHO IS YOUR TUTOR?! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!! ", Kumiko replied angrily.

" I don't even know his name! Was it.. uh Kamishiro? No.. that was someone else.. ugh I forgot! ", Haru answered, face palming himself.

" Kamishiro? I know him! He's actually pretty cool!! He makes robots and stuff!! ", Kumiko said, her anger going away instantly.