She suddenly felt nervous under his gaze, because he stared at her with a look in his eyes a look that made her heart beat faster than it should've have.

"You good?" Kashton asked a small smirk in his face, Yuri nodded softly staring at him. Kash grabbed the condom from beside her before ripping the gold packet open with his teeth.

Yuri let out a small yelp feeling him grab her hips and pull her closer. He positioned himself, pressing the tip against her entrance, and a small gasp escaped her lips as he entered her wetness. "Mhm fuckk" Yuri whispered, her nails digging into his shoulders.

Her lips fell open as Kashton stroked in and out of her slowly, "shittt" Yuri whispered breathlessly as he fucked her slowly. His head lowered, kissing and sucking on her neck, causing her back to arch slightly off the bed.

Kashton stared down at her his bottom lip tucked between his teeth watching Yuri's face twist up in pleasure, her lips parting letting moans and whimpers fall out. "I'm fucking you good?" Yuri didn't answer only moaning in response making him slap her thigh making her whimper

"You hear me talking to you. How this dick got you feelin'? Hm, let me know mama." Kash spoke lowly a small grunt leaving his lips as he continued to stroke and out of her.

"Fuckkk yess, daddy right theree.." Yuri screamed out, "I know baby mhm, I know." He said it all cocky too, like he knew exactly what to say to make her pussy wetter. And he did.

"Mhmm shittt— I lov—" Yuri's moans were cut off when Kashton leaned down attaching their lips together for a slow kiss, their tongues slowly colliding and twisting together his slow strokes never stopping. Kashton pulled back, creating a soft pop as their lips separated.

Still, as Kash moved in and out of her, he grabbed her legs, lifting them up and pushing them against her chest.

"Mhmmm oh my goood" Yuri cursed, feeling him angle himself deeper. He held himself up on his fist as he continued his slow pace in her wetness,

"Fuck Ri.." Kash groaned lowly, Yuri hummed his groans making her pussy wetter.

Kash leaned down to kiss all over her face lovingly as her nails dug into his arms, "You so fucking pretty." Kashton rasped out in her ear. Yuri felt the familiar sensation in her stomach, "You know that?" Kashton asked continuing to press kisses to her face.

"Hm?" Kashton pressed, putting all of his weight on her their sweaty bodies sticking together as he continued to fuck her slowly.

Yuri only nodded in response staring at him with hooded eyes, the sensation in her stomach grew intense feeling him repeatedly hit her spot, "Say that shit." Kash demanded softly his thumb rubbing small circles on her clit.

Yuri whimpered, feeling the knots in her stomach form become more intense , "Fucckkk baby I'm cummingg—-" Yuri pushed out, "Nah say it, or ima stop." Kashton spoke his eyebrows knitting together feeling his nut approaching.

"Mhmm, I—I'm so p-prettyyuhhh— fuckk I'm cummin!"Yuri moaned out shakily, her nails digging into his skin as her orgasm took over her body

"Mhm fuck, phat..." Kashton groaned out lowly getting his last stroke in feeling himself nut. The two lay there, catching their breath, and exchanged a gaze filled with intensity, a gaze filled with love. Yuri reached for his face, pulling him in for a kiss, softly placing multiple pecks on his lips.

Her eyes staring into his, Kash bit down on his bottom lip. The words sitting on the top of his tongue, he wanted to say it, he wanted to say "I love you Yuri" so bad. But how would she react when she found out he fell in love with her this quickly? Would she say it back? Would she freak out? He didn't know—-He was scared.

Yuri held his face in her hands, "Kash.." Yuri spoke softly getting his full attention.

Kashton's eyes danced over her face, "Kash, I love you."

_____________________________________

I had to give yaal a little scene, I'm getting sooo better!

I need some feedback yaal. Like it don't matter what is . Just ask or say something, byeee !

I think I'm going to do a little time skip cool? Cool