HT17.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

NOVEMBER 22, 2021

"OHHH shittt y'all throwing down!" O'Shea exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen, peering over Yuri's shoulder at a pot of greens. He glanced at Brooklyn, who was busy with the fried chicken. "Let me get some." O'Shea said reaching over and Brooklyn popped his hand mugging him

"Get your boyfriend Rhylee."Brooklyn remarked. O'Shea glanced at Rhylee, who was eating a piece of chicken with a little bit of mashed potatoes on her plate. "Why you not cooking?" O'Shea asked giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Because I don't do that. I just eat and give my opinion." Rhylee replied, sitting her plate on this island. "Kash coming?" Rhylee asked O'Shea, before he got to speak Yuri answered

"He said he was." Yuri replied O'Shea looked at her, "You got him to come?" O'Shea asked and Yuri nodded her head.

"Yeah, but I don't know where he is though," Yuri said, covering the pot before leaving the kitchen. She adjusted her pink striped pajama shorts while walking into the living room and settled down on O'Shea's couch.

Rhylee followed suit and sat beside her. "You want a drink?" Rhylee asked, adjusting her pink striped pajama top and reaching for the bottle of Casamigos on the table.

Yes they were matching and even Brooklyn too. It was definitely Yuri corny ass idea, and the girls were just as corny as her so they agreed.

Yuri nodded and took a red solo cup from the table. A knock echoed at the front door, catching Yuri's attention. But when O'Shea opened the door, it wasn't Kashton; it was someone else—a guy with brown skin and waves, who greeted O'Shea with a smile and a dap as he entered the apartment.

"I thought Kash was coming?" Rhylee asked looking at Yuri as she poured some liquor in the cup , Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.

"Y'all this Trey. Trey this my girl Rhylee, my home girl Ri and my other homegirl Brook in the Kitchen." Rhylee and Yuri waved at him, and he returned the gesture with a smile. "It's nice to meet y'all." Trey greeted. The gathering continued with everyone laughing and enjoying drinks, but they hadn't eaten yet because Brook was still cooking.

Yuri took a sip of her drink looking at the time on her phone seeing that it just turned 9:30. She frowned, if he wasn't going to show he didn't have to lie and say he would come.

A knock sounded at the front door, this time Yuri got up to go get it. She looked out the peephole seeing Kash, she wanted to smile but she kept her face straight opening the door.

Kash stood infront of her with his hood up, and a tired look on his face. "We gon have a staring contest or you gon speak?" Kashton asked and Yuri rolled her eyes turning away.

He shook his head walking inside the apartment closing the door behind him. "Nigga you an hour and thirty minutes late." O'Shea called out seeing Kashton. Yuri stood there watching him as he talked to O'Shea telling him he just woke up.

She didn't know if it was the little sip of liquor she had but he was looking so good. Yuri licked her lips watching him walk over to her. She then frowned to keep her fake attitude she had with him.

"You mad?" Kashton asked and Yuri nodded her head. "I fell asleep. I'm sorry phat." He stared at her intensely like he always did but she couldn't look away this time, she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. It was definitely the liquor. It had to be.

"I'm still mad. You had me waiting." Yuri told him, he tilted his head slightly and smiled. "Oh you was waiting for me?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "Where the food at? Since you was hyping it up so much." Kashton said

Yuri grabbed his hand, pulling him into the kitchen where pots and pans filled with food sat on the stove and counters. Kash stood behind Yuri as she listed all the food she made, also giving big compliments to Brooklyn's food since Brook had made most of it.

"Why your shorts little like this?" Kash questioned, and Yuri smacked her lips before turning around to face him. "Did you even listen to anything I was saying?" Yuri asked, staring up at him. Yuri felt like her legs were about give out on her, from the way he was so close to her.

Kash nodded, biting his bottom lip. "Answer my question," he replied, moving closer backing her up against the counter. God please! Yuri thought.

She swallowed her nerves and tilted her head at him. "Me, Brooklyn, and Rhylee are matching. Did you notice?" Yuri asked, swiftly changing the subject.

"Yeah and I know it was your lame ass idea." Kash said with a smile making Yuri laugh. Another person entered the kitchen, catching the attention of Yuri and Kash; it was only Rhylee.

"Just came to get some food." Rhylee said eyeing them with a little smirk seeing how close they were. O'Shea came into the kitchen also inviting Kash to go smoke.

"I'll be back." Kashton told Yuri before walking away with O'Shea. "Friends my ass, y'all was about to fuck." Rhylee said, Yuri face dropped

"Rhylee!!" Yuri exclaimed, and Rhylee shrugged. "You know I don't judge Ri, get some dick." Rhylee said walking out of the kitchen.

It wasn't even like that ... Kash was just .. they were close all the time so it meant nothing.

Yuri let out a breath before taking a paper plate and filling it up, making sure the yams were definitely next to the Mac and cheese. Yuri sat in the living room as Brooklyn, Rhylee and Trey played UNO.

Yuri hated UNO because she was a sore loser, she always felt like people was trying to gang up on her in UNO which resulted to everyone getting cursed out so she decided not to play. Especially since she had casamigos in her system.

"Hell no. Rhy. Why you cheating?" Brooklyn asked and Rhylee mugged her. "Girl no I'm not! I just put that card out." Rhylee defended. "See this why I don't play with her! You see this shit Yuri?" Brooklyn said and Yuri laughed as they went back and forth.

The front door opened and O'Shea and Kash walked back in the apartment. The weed smell following them as they walked closer to the group.

"O'Shea move! Before you make me lose!" Rhylee pushed O'Sheas face away. She never played about UNO.

Kashton sat next to Yuri resting his head back against the couch. Kashton looked at her running his tongue over his bottom lip, "Cmere." It was like he had mind control over her in that moment.

When she moved closer to him he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, Yuri leaned back into him as she continued to eat her food and watch the rest of them play uno.

She didn't even want to know why Kashton was so touchy feely at the moment, because right now she didn't even care all she knew was that it felt good to be near him. It always felt good to be near him.

__________________________________

This was supposed to be out last night buttt I was tired !