HT7.

KASHTON BENNET
DALLAS, TX

SEPTEMBER 30, 2021

"I'm not coming over there today. I'm working." Rhylee said to O'Shea as they sat on FaceTime, "You lying but it's cool." O'Shea responded to her as he took a puff from the blunt he had in his hand.

Kash was annoyed as fuck, he definitely didn't come over here to hear them flirt on the phone. He wasn't hating or nothing but O'Shea was hogging the blunt that KASH rolled.

Kashston sucked his teeth, sitting up he snatched the blunt from O'Shea making O'Shea look at him in disbelief. "Fuck nigga hogging the blunt." Kashton muttered as he grabbed his red bit lighter to relit it.

"Hating ass nigga." O'Shea muttered and kashton looked at him making O'Shea look back at his phone where Rhylee was staring at him.

"Ima pull up on you on yo break. Let me know when it is." O'Shea told the girl, she rolled her eyes her lips pressed together not believing him. "Lies." She responded, "You don't even know where I work at." Rhylee added on making O'Shea smile.

"Yuri'a tell me." He stated and Rhylee laughed. "Yeah right." Rhylee laughed again making O'Shea shake his head.

"Anyways, bye. Call me later." Rhylee said to end the conversation as she started to prepare for her next client. O'Shea ending the call and looked at his friend with a goofy grin.

"That's a woman right there," O'Shea gushed, a wide grin spreading across his face. He leaned back in the couch, eyes glazed over with infatuation, while the smoke from the blunt hung in the air.

Kashton, on the other hand, furrowed his brow and took a deep drag from the blunt, exhaling the thick smoke with a disapproving expression. "You don't even know ha."

O'Shea sucked his teeth before leaning up grabbing the blunt from him. "Shut yo lame ass up."

Kashton shook his head, O'Shea looked over at his friend blowing smoke past his lips before speaking. "I'a set you up so you won't be lonely." O'Shea suggested and Kashton looked at him before shaking his head.

"Kash don't get lonely." O'Shea made a face, "You and Yuri looked good together." O'Shea mentioned and Kashton raised his eyebrow at his friend obviously confused.

"Who the fuck is Yuri?" Kashton asked making O'Shea smack his lips. "My neighbor, the girl you was talking to a week ago." Didn't ring a bell, Kash was definitely one of the people that had to put a face to the name to remember a person.

"Darkskin pretty girl, her voice jolly as fuck." O'Shea described Yuri as "best" as he could. Kashton eyebrows furrowed deeper before they raised up.

"You remember ha?" O'Shea asked, "No." O'Shea sucked his teeth at his friend. "Yes you do. She had yo ass smiling from ear to ear." Knocks came from the door interrupting them.

O'Shea threw his head back in frustration, he was hoping to god that wasn't his momma because she had a tendency of popping up with no warning. The knocks sounded off again making Kashton suck his teeth.

"Get the fucking door." Kashton demanded and O'Shea stood up, "this my crib nigga. Don't tell me what to do." O'Shea retorted as he made his way to the front door swinging it open being face to face with Yuri who held a cup in her hand.

"Do you have sugar?" Yuri asked, Kashton was working on rolling another blunt but he couldn't help but to lift his head up once he heard the familiar voice.

"What you need sugar for?" O'Shea asked her as he opened the door wider for her to walk in. "Why?" She asked and he grabbed the cup from her. "I need to know what you doing with my sugar." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm making Cookies," she told him and he smiled at her with a boyish grin on his face as he stopped pouring the sugar in the cup

"I ca get some?" He asked and Yuri smiled a little before nodding her head. "This why I fuck with you." O'Shea said to her.

"Kash innere if you wanna speak—- you remember him right?" O'Shea asked and Yuri nodded her head stepping out of the kitchen she looked towards the living room.

She could only see the back of Kashs head, "Hi kash." She greeted, he looked over his shoulder his red,glassy eyes meeting her sober ones. Out of habit he licked over his pink lips before responding to her "Wassup Yuri."

Kashton turned around as he continued rolling the blunt. "Here." O'Shea stepped infront of Yuri with the cup of sugar in his hand. "Thank you." She grabbed the cup from him and turned around to make her way out of his apartment.

"Bye Kash." Yuri voiced making Kashton look at her, "Bye."

"Don't be stingy with them cookies either." O'Shea shouted from this apartment as he watched her walk into hers ignoring his statement. Once her front door closed so did his.

"You keep acting mean bitches ain't gon wanna fuck with yo mute ass." Kashton heard O'Shea say from behind him, Kashton twisted his face up at him.

"I'm not mute." Kashton responded grabbing his red lighter getting ready to light the blunt but O'Shea grabbed it from him. Kashton scrunched his face up, this why Kash was always curing him out, O'Shea did too much.

"So you admitting you mean?" O'Shea asked using his lighter to light the blunt and take the first pull from it. "I ain't admitting shit," Kashton said to him grabbing O'Sheas lighter out of his hand.

O'Shea mugged his friend. "How I'ma light the fucking blunt Kash?"

"Ion know what made you think you getting the first pull. I rolled it." Kashton argued and O'Shea sucked his teeth.

_________________________________________

Sorrrryyy yaaal! This should hold yaal right? Right!