Allies

~Keiji POV~

I finally made it to the train station where I saw that the Rascals were there, along with Kuryu, but I had to come from behind and join them, taking Kuryu by surprise.

I got off my bike and looked to walk over to Rascals, but I saw that Shiba and Nonoriki were hiding, keeping an eye out for what was going on, reporting to Junko and Oshiage over at the Diner.

I decided to come up behind them and pat them on their shoulders by surprise, and when I did just that, they quickly turned around and were taken by surprise.

Shiba(whisper): Keiji!

Nonoriki(whisper): Keiji! What are you doing here?

Keiji(whisper): I'm about to join them in a bit. Anything so far?

Shiba(whisper): Neither gang made a move yet.

Keiji(whisper): Alright then. Time for me to go out there.

Nonoriki(whisper): Be careful.

Keiji(whisper): Don't worry about me, I'm a man of caution, and if any of those guys find you and try to hurt you, I'll be there.

Shiba(whisper): You're so sweet.

Keiji(whisper): I try to be.

I then patted their shoulders and went out there to help Rocky and the Rascals, but I overheard Shiba and Nonoriki talking about me...

Shiba(whisper): Keiji Harada is way the cutest!

Nonoriki(whisper): I know! He's so cute!

I laughed to myself before I soon made my presence known, and Kizzy seemed to have seen me in the corner of her eye.

Kizzy: Sandman's here!!!

(A/N: Since Keiji's nickname is just that, I recommend playing this as the fight is near.)

The other Rascals saw me and cheered as I smirked and made my way to them, but Rocky seemed a bit peeved that I was here.

However, he changed his mind and smirked, letting the tall bastard known as Ranmaru know that I was going to help the Rascals no matter what.

Once I made it to them, I shook hands with every Rascal member, including Kizzy, and stood next to Rocky who nodded with approval.

We shook hands and looked to get started, but of course, Ranmaru smiled, unfazed by my presence as many of his Doubt buddies were shaken with fear, knowing that I can beat them all in under five minutes.

Rocky: Looks like we got some help.

Keiji: Need a hand with this bastard?

Rocky: I don't, but you're welcome to. Anyways, I thought you were scouts.

Ranmaru: What?

Rocky: You won't appeal to women looking like that. And Sandman, he may not dress like us as there is has a biker vibe to him, but it works because he has a woman waiting for him after this.

Ranmaru: Aren't you scouts too? Women don't need protection. They're tools for making money.

Keiji: Seems like Kohaku's autistic cousin doesn't understand women.