Home

~Keiji POV~

It was near the night time and I was really exhausted from all the riding and the meetings. I really think I deserved to rest after everything I've done.

And once I'm done with the meeting at the Diner, I'm riding one more time to Nameless City, where I'm gonna crash with Smoky and the Rude Boys.

They did say that whenever I need a place to sleep, I can come by and I don't even need to ask.

When I finally arrived at the diner, I got off my bike and looked to walk in, but my legs fell asleep!

Instead of walking, I basically crawled inch by inch until I reached the door and opened it.

Naomi: Keiji?!

She ran over to me as well as Noboru, Yamato, and Cobra as they were concerned but I was laughing.

Cobra: You alright?

Keiji: Yeah, I'm okay. My legs are asleep after all the riding. Can I get to the booth please?

Yamato: Of course.

When they helped me up, they helped me into the Diner and the guys were concerned until they knew my legs were asleep.

Naomi: Do you need anything, Keiji?

Keiji: A water will be good for now.

Naomi: Okay.

They all helped me to the booth, where my legs were laying straight across.

Soon after that, Naomi gave me my water and I drank it all in one sitting. I was really exhausted and all and I really needed something to drink. She then refilled and I kept drinking until I was nourished enough to have some more energy.

Cobra: So Hyuga agreed to the alliance?

Keiji: That's right. Rocky is still undecided about it, but other than that, we're just about to defend our home from those Kuryu assholes.

Yamato: That's awesome! The flash drive though, we still need proof of its existence.

Dan: Why don't we just forget about this USB flash drive?

Keiji: Oh, that's exactly what we need! We just want Kuryu to destroy SWORD! What a great idea, you dumb shit!

Yamato: Keiji's right, you mean just let Kuryu have its way?

Dan: That's not what I meant. The casino itself isn't a bad thing. The redevelopment will help a lot of people, like Tettsu's family.

Cobra: Things won't improve here as long as Kuryu is around. Shortsightedness and greed will eventually ruin us. Tettsu, I know it's tough now, but we have to consider our future.

Noboru: We can destroy Kuryu with the USB flash drive. This could be our only chance. Even if the project...

Dan: What fricking future? You've seen the contents. It's already out of our hands. I want to take Kuryu down too, but I also don't want my friends to get hurt! Cobra, you too, right? We've been fighting for our town, but now, it's Kuryu we're fighting. Not just the lemura Family. All of Kuryu. The enemy is too big for us now.

Keiji: Here's the thing, Dan. You're right on some things: Kuryu's big and we don't want our friends to be hurt, but in this case, we have to fight. This is where all of us grew up and for those assholes to think that we're gonna lay down for them, it's not happening. As a matter of fact, in case you've been living under a rock, Noboru was with them and he saw what they can do, so what's the point of letting them take over and destroy our home, Dan? What's the point in that?