MS 2

"Boss!" Jungkook says, smiling wide

"Oh, Jungkook... I am glad you remembered me, I thought you wouldn't... How are you and the guys?"

"We are all okay, hyung... Though they're all a bit annoying and messy, I love them" Jungkook says, referring to his boyfriends.
"How about you? How is married life like?" Jungkook asks, chuckling.

"We are okay, he's a bit annoying too... But you know me? I give in easily to him"

"Aigoo, we're the same then" Jungkook says, laughing as he joked with his ex-boss.
"Oh, why did you call anyways, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he taps his foot.

"Well... There's a bit of a problem, Jungkook ah"

"Hmm? Tell me, maybe I can help" Jungkook says as he raised his brow, waiting for what the man on the other line will say.

"I know you and the guys had already stepped down from all these mafia stuff... But me and my husband... Well, we got some bad news"

"Jungkook ah?"

Another voice is heard and Jungkook knew it was his ex-boss' husband.
"Hmm?" He hums, waiting.

"We had found out about these dangerous mafia... And they are all fighting with each other, we got the news about innocent people being involved because of this... The cops had already informed us about it and we had volunteered to help... But we had called you guys if you are willing to help too, it's okay though if you guys won't"

Jungkook thinks for a few seconds, scratching his nape. He had promised his hyungs about this matter, but he can't help it. Not when innocent people are mentioned to be involved.

"Hyung... Can I think about it? I mean... It's been so long, my skills might be pretty weak now... And I need to talk with the guys... And the hyungs... " Jungkook says, hesitating with the last words.

"Yeah, Jungkook... I think this matter will take a long time, specially since it's two separate groups that we need to stop"

"I will think about it, hyung"