Chapter 8 Stacora, Jolene and Jilly

With Stacora and Jolene

  "Stacora, this is crazy! We have been walking for hours almost nonstop. Are you even sure Jilly is in these woods?" Jolene complained.
  "Jolene, I don't, which is why we are looking anyways," Stacora calmly said, still worried inside.
  They continued walking, sword and shield in hand. They killed zombies, creepers, and skeletons that stood in their way of finding their friend. They could hear phantoms in the far distance, but they did not worry too much about it. Stacora was still concerned about the flying mobs. She just prayed They weren't after Jilly.
  "Help!!" A distance cry called.
  It sounded like Jilly, yet it was a bit more masculine. Stacora took off running, and she swapped to a bow as she climbed up into the trees to get a better view. She couldn't see anything at first, then she heard the cry again. As she came to a small clearing, Stacora saw two spiders with skeletons on their backs shooting and chasing a blonde gray skinned player.
  Aiming her arrow at one of the skeletons, Stacora let loose the arrow, and it zipped right into the skeleton's skull. It crumpled to the ground off the spider's back. She fired three more arrows and hit the rider less spider and the other skeleton. She ran a bit to try and catch up to the other spider. Just as the blonde tripped, she fired another arrow and hit the spider. Its body crumpled down on top of the player.
  Slowly climbing out of the trees, Stacora walked up to the spider, worried she had killed the player. Suddenly, there was movement. She aimed her bow, ready to kill the spider. But out came the blonde boy who was under the spider. Stacora put her bow down and extended a hand to the boy.
  "Let me help you up," she offered.
  The blonde looked up, his red eyes filled with gratitude and confusion. Once he was standing up, he was towering over her just slightly. She was impressed that she was just at his shoulder with her head.
  "Thank you....uh....what's your name?" the blonde asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
  "Right, I'm Stacora. Are you okay?" she asked, worried that he was hurt badly.
  "Yeah, I'm okay, thanks to you. My name is Jimmy, by the way."
  "Well, I'm glad you're okay, Jimmy. You need to be more careful out here. It's dangerous with all these mobs," Stacora said as she pulled back the bow with an arrow. She hit a zombie that was coming up from behind Jimmy.
  Jimmy was very shocked. Stacora didn't let him have time to react as she grabbed his hand and yanked him through the trees to get to a better area. Once they got to an opening, she heard footsteps from behind. Pulling back an arrow, she watched as her friend Jolene came out of the woods. Lowering her bow, she sighed in relief.
  "You gave me quite a scare, Jolene," Stacora said.
  "Yeah, and you run real fast. I was barely able to catch up with you once you dragged him along. Who is he anyway?" Jolene huffed out of breath.
  "I'm Jimmy, and who are you exactly?" Jimmy questioned.
  "That's Jolene, she's one of my friends. We were trying to find Jilly," Stacora explained.
  "Well, how about we can try by going to Dogwarts cause everyone is supposed to meet there," Jimmy suggested. "Plus, that was where I was headed until those skeleton riding spiders came after me."
  Stacora thought for a brief moment as she remembered the two texts on their communicators from a player named Ren and one of her server mates Martha.
  "Alright, let's go then," she said.
  Jolene looked at her a bit hurt, considering she didn't quite catch her breath yet. But she reluctantly started to put in the coordinates and lead the way.
  Stacora and Jimmy started to follow behind her. As they continued to walk, they kept a look out for any mobs that would try to attack them or for any other players. Stacora could only hope that Jilly was at Dogwarts safe.