Chapter 6 Etho, Impulse, Ethera & Implase

With Etho

  Etho woke up in his castle. He sat up, his head was still throbbing. Then he heard someone groan. Standing up and turning towards the sound he saw a girl with short brown hair, a black shirt with yellow trims and a yellow lower case i in the middle. She looked similar to Impulse, yet wasn't exactly Impulse. Then he felt someone back up into him. As he spun around he held up his sword to a light gray haired girl. Her hair was in a braid and her eyes were a mix of yellow and red. Her red eye had a scar similar to his over it. She wore a dark gray mask over her mouth and nose. She also held a sword and a shield that had the Red Winter banner on it.
  "Who are you?" he asked warily.
  The stranger did not lower her sword as she continued to stare at him.
  "I'm Ethera, who are you?" she asked.
  "I'm Etho."
  Ethera slowly lowered her sword, she must have noticed they had almost the same shield. Etho lowered his down then pointed at the brown haired girl.
  "Do you know who she is?"
  Ethera glanced over then nodded. "That's Implase, she's part of the Red Winter Army as well. She's our weapon supplier. I'm assuming this one here is your weapon supplier?" she said pointing her sword towards a passed out Impulse.
  "Yep, that's Impulse."

  Night was still dragging on. Both I.pulse and Implase began to stir. Etho went over to his good friend while Ethera went to the other. When Impulse opened his eyes, he seemed really confused and out of it.
  "What happened?" he asked, bringing a hand to his head.
  "I'm not sure but we have a couple new friends," Etho said pointing to Ethera and Implase.
  When Impulse turned his head to looked, he face seemed shocked. It was as if he was looking in a mirror. Then Etho introduced their names to him. He could only assume Ethera was doing the same. The green eyed hermit nodded and seemed to relax a bit but was still on edge. Etho can't blame him. After all, they didn't know what the other two could do.
  After a few seconds, Impulse pulls out his communicator. "Um, guys.....we missed a couple messages," he said showing everyone.
  "How long ago was it?" Ethera asks.
  "About several hours ago. They are saying to meet at Dogwarts as soon as we can," Impulse explained.
  "Then we should head out, we can face the monsters with the four of us," Implase piped in.
  They all agreed and headed out for Dogwarts. None of them knew if anyone else was lucky enough to be grouped together.