Taking advantage of this, Gu Siyu went to find Chen Tao for her pocket watch. Chen Tao said, "There's no stock in the country yet. I've placed an order for you. My wife said if you need it urgently, she can have someone bring it from abroad. I'll send you the styles on your phone later, and you can pick one you like."

"Okay, no rush," Gu Siyu said, planning to choose one later.

After all the items were brought in, a small truck stopped in the yard, pulling a cool motorcycle.

Workers placed the motorcycle in the yard. Gu Siyu knew it was for her. She couldn't wait to try it out.

She straddled the motorcycle, twisted the handlebars, then got off to inspect it thoroughly. Finally, she shouted for the keys from Chen Tao and took it for a spin.

Chen Tao's son heard the sound and shouted from the door, "So cool!"

"Yeah," Huo Junxian joined in watching.

After Gu Siyu finished testing the motorcycle, just as she was about to get off, Teddy came down. It was lying at the entrance, and when Gu Siyu stopped, it immediately approached, eager to climb onto the motorcycle.

Teddy scrambled up the motorcycle.

Huo Junxian came over to help. She placed Teddy in the rear seat, but before she could get on, Gu Siyu drove off.

The new motorcycle had a distinctive feel when Gu Siyu rode it. She circled the yard, then headed towards the gate. Inside the house, a group of bodyguards turned their heads and looked at Huo Junxian.

"Are you not taking me?" Huo Junxian asked half-closed eyes, sighing.

The chubby boy comforted her, "Sister Huo, don't worry. It'll be your turn soon."

Huo Junxian continued her smile, and as she was about to relax, she walked out from under the eaves and leaned against a big tree to watch the gradually disappearing motorcycle.

Gu Siyu drove along the road. This area was not a desolate mountainous area; nearby houses were similar to Huo Junxian's, luxurious and tasteful. Further ahead, there were high-rise buildings and complex overpasses.

Gu Siyu parked the motorcycle at the boundary line. There was a river nearby, slightly smaller than the river Jiang, and she walked over to the railing, leaning against it and looking at the busy traffic in the distance. She then looked back at the quiet villa area.

The beautiful scenery at dusk softened her pupils. She turned around and looked back; there was no one following her. It was quiet on this road.

Gu Siyu knew where she was. She could locate it with her phone. She found the prepared files, and when she was about to open them, Teddy kept barking on the motorcycle seat. Gu Siyu's fingers instinctively rubbed the edge of the phone, and a small flaw appeared on the tempered glass film.

"What's the hurry?" Gu Siyu put the phone back and got back on the motorcycle, taking Teddy back.

Teddy was delighted, rolling on the grass as soon as it got off the motorcycle.

"Do you still want to play outside?" Huo Junxian asked it proactively.

"Woof!"

Thinking it was asking her, Gu Siyu, driven by her body's instinct, rejected directly without thinking, "No."

Huo Junxian looked at her with some confusion and asked, "Is it because you don't want to go out with me?"

"No, I just don't feel like going out," Gu Siyu realized.

Because of the events of the past few days, she felt she couldn't have any emotional attachment to anything. Once there was a bond, cutting it would be painfully unbearable.