Introduction

6/4/2024 edit:

I know it says that the fanfic is on hold in the title, that's because I'm unsatisfied with how it looks right now. Please look at the most recent chapter for more information on when this will be continued and why it's on hold. Also, nothing in this book has been edited since this moment.

Thank you for your time.

xxxxx

Hello to everyone who is reading this fanfiction. I am a nameless nobody, but you can call me by whatever my name is set to at the moment.

Trust me, this fanfic may not look like much right now, but once it's completed, I will edit everything to look nicer, like sorting chapters, removing possible grammar and spelling errors, adding a cover that fits the story, changing the description and removing my commentary.

Also I understand that My Inner Demons isn't the big shit anymore and people have fallen out of the fandom, but I also understand that there are still some people like me who love the fandom and look for new fanfics and one shots among the piles of things they've probably read more than twice, so here you go.

If you like this book, make sure to follow for more and add this story to your library for future updates. I have a My Inner Demons dares book and if you wish to submit your dares, you can send it to me any way you'd like. Once this book is finished, I'll allow you all to submit dares and questions for a dares and QnA part with the characters for me to write while I edit.

Lastly, if you see any types of grammar or spelling errors, please point them out so I can fix them, it would be appreciated.

That being said, enjoy this fanfic :)