Dear Lara, a.k.a. The prettiest girl ever to exist,

I'm finally doing it. I'm getting out of this town. No matter how much I say I love it, I don't. I only love it because you're here, and if you weren't here the first day I walked into those school doers, your hair tied up in a bow, your cheer uniform fitting your body perfectly and your soft smile as you shook my hand and asked my name, I would have never stayed.

I'm coming back for you. I promise. We can have the same conversation we always have. (You: Hi! Me: Hi! How are you? You: Good, how about you? Me: Good. And then we both just smile at each other.) so wipe those tears off your face. I'll come back and sweep you off your feet, and take you somewhere. Somewhere only we know. Where no one can tell us that we're too young for love, and that it won't last.

Don't let our love die, Lara. This is something real. Don't let go of it. I know I won't, even after I die.

Love your best friend,

Dallas a.k.a. The sexiest hunk ever to live.

Lara wiped her eyes and smiled. She wouldn't let their love die. Even if they never found their somewhere only they knew, maybe it wasn't a "somewhere" but more of a "something" and that "something" was their love."

I narrowed my eyes at the page. That's it? That's how this magnificent book, that my parents somehow managed to write, ended? He died in a car crash?

I flipped the page hoping there was more. Kind of like Ha! Just kidding he didn't die! He was just on vacation!

I shut the book and set it down on the bed. It had taken me a little over two hours to finish the book, and I wished I hadn't rushed so much.

"Knock knock," Harry said, knocking on he door and coming in.

"Hey," I smiled, as he came and took a seat next to me, grabbing my hand and tracing circles where my thumb meets my forefinger. "How did it go?" Harry, Judd, and my dad had gone to the park to play baseball, while my mom took a nap and I read. Stevie had been taking courses at the local community college, and that's where she had been spending most of her time.

"Good." He said. "A few paparazzi showed up though, so we came back early."

The paparazzi hadn't really been bugging us at all lately, which is quite unusual.

"Oh and, your dad wants to have dinner before we go out again." I nodded. I stood up and kissed his forehead as he squeezed my hand. Together we walked out of my room and down the stairs where my dad was setting the table. He smiled at us and we both grabbed plates and napkins and helped him.

****

"Whew, that was good." Harry said, rubbing his stomach as he leaned back on the passenger seat.

I laughed and started the car. "You ready to go to the best place ever?" I asked him and he nodded.

I smiled as I backed up out of my driveway, turning the opposite way of where we went the previous night.