she don't know who is this B.P but she become very scared only about thinking him and about the last night she became more scared because she didn't even know that he watch her in also...she never knew that he had seen her like this day and night but now she was beginning to feel even more danger around herself...who is this man..
But she couldn't let this man dominate her because she knew In her religion (Islam) thinking about other men is a(gunah) crime. And allah didn't like the girl who wish for a other man...she loves allah more than anything that's why she never thought much about this men...she know she can love only her husband and not any other man and there is no space for any other man in her heart and life....
While thinking all this she went to her work....

AUTHOR POV--

BEAST--how are the preparation going??

SPIDER--trying our best...

BEAST-- well we have to leave for bandra tomorrow make every
arrangements till tomorrow..is it clear?

TOXIC DEVIL-- why you always give us lectures We know more than you don't teach!!!

BEAST-- don't you become serious for a while??? Said with angry tone

DAREDEVIL--may be it is not possible for him in this whole life

SPIDER-- don't worry beast we'll do our best....and what about black poison?? is he not coming with us in the party???

TOXIC DEVIL-- he said he has some work he'll meet us on the party location..

SPIDER--okk

FARIS POV--

As per the call which I recieved from principal of ahaan college I'm sitting in front of the principal....

Principal-- when your brother is going to give up nonsense activities and fight??We feel that he does not come to college to study but to commit all this violence and hooliganism. She said with angry and annoyed tone
Sorry mam this is the last time when he done these all...I strictly told him to not do these all again...
It's better for him or otherwise again he committed in all these I wouldn't think twice to suspend him from college...am I clear Mr sikander
Yes mam it's clear don't worry he will not give you a chance to complain again..I said and leave the office I become so frustrated because of this principal and my crazy brother...I went to him and again I gave him so many warnings and leave the college....

AHAAN POV--

why my brother take so many burden on himself like seriously.....huhhh...

Anyway I have to go for my classes as I arrived in my class I saw a girl with pink cheeks (not naturally it seems like she is a shop of makeup) and suddenly noor face came into my mind she doesn't need any type of makeup...

she looks pretty without any type of makeup and hairstyles...my thoughts are interrupted by my best friend
Hey man how are you??? Said raghav my best friend

Yeah man I'm good not better I said with false sadness on my face

Why what happen to you are you okay
No I'm not Man, what is the problem of this principal that keeps bugging me all the time? Is she jealous of my beauty that I'm the most handsome boy of the college if it is then what's my fault....If God did not make her beautiful but gave her a witch-like appearance, then what is my fault in that?

Raghav start laughing by listening all his bestie nonsense talk

Leave it....is any plan tonight said raghav while controlling his laugh
No yaar you tell me what's yours I asked him